Kristine: So how was your sleepover last night? What did you and Elsa do?
Lorraine: Oh we just hung out at her house and watched a movie. Stayed up pretty late talking about boys.
Kristine: That sounds like a lot of fun sweetie.
Kristine: Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?
Lorraine: Right now I'm trying to do my extra credit homework, I want to be on the honor roll. But I think I might swim with the twins and Elsa said she might stop by later.
_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Bret: I thought we hired a gardener?
Kristine: We did. He just doesn't work on weekends.
Lorraine: I hope you weren't out here long, my parents are in the backyard, McKenna and Ruben are watching TV and I was taking care of Waylon.
Elsa: Oh no, not long at all.
Elsa: Do you want to go back to the club tonight?
Lorraine: I can't. My mom said I have to stay home for the rest of the weekend. Waylon will be aging up tomorrow and I need to be here for that.
Elsa: Fine, fine. You'll be missing out though. Sofia is DJing tonight!
Lorraine: I wish I didn't have to miss it.
Elsa: It's okay, she's does it every Saturday.
Lorraine: You have to tell me about out tonight goes.
Elsa: Oh I will. Plum, I need to get going. Sofia wanted me to help get her equipment to the club. I'll text you tomorrow.
Lorraine: Ok, sounds good. Have fun tonight.
_______________________________________________
Kristine: Bret! Kids! Come eat, dinner's done!
_______________________________________________
Waylon: I think you're my favorite.
Lorraine: You need to give McKenna and Ruben a chance too.
Waylon: But they barely ever held me, or gave me attention.
Kristine: You'll warm up to them.
Bret: Ruben was especially excited to have a little brother.
Waylon: Do you think you can help me with homework later? You're the oldest so that means you must be the smartest.
Lorraine: I can try to help, it's been years since I had to do the homework that you've been assigned.
Waylon: Ok, can we go outside to play? Pretty please?
Lorraine: We'll do your homework first. Also, ask the twins if they want to play too.
Waylon: Do you two wanna go outside with Lorraine and I to play?
McKenna: Lorraine's a teenager. She's too old to play with us kids.
Ruben: She hasn't played with us in so long.
Waylon: She said she'd play with all of us.
Lorraine: You need to give McKenna and Ruben a chance too.
Waylon: But they barely ever held me, or gave me attention.
Kristine: You'll warm up to them.
Bret: Ruben was especially excited to have a little brother.
Waylon: Do you think you can help me with homework later? You're the oldest so that means you must be the smartest.
Lorraine: I can try to help, it's been years since I had to do the homework that you've been assigned.
Waylon: Ok, can we go outside to play? Pretty please?
Lorraine: We'll do your homework first. Also, ask the twins if they want to play too.
Waylon: Do you two wanna go outside with Lorraine and I to play?
McKenna: Lorraine's a teenager. She's too old to play with us kids.
Ruben: She hasn't played with us in so long.
Waylon: She said she'd play with all of us.
_______________________________________________
Bret: How did we get so lucky to have such great kids?
Kristine: I'm not sure. I ask myself that every day.
Bret: Really makes you want to have more right?
Kristine: No! (laughs) Four is enough for us.
Kristine: Lorraine will be a young adult before we know it and will be going to the Get in Love Mansion.
Bret: Speaking of that, have you talked to her about it yet?
Kristine: No. I'm still waiting for the right time. I keep thinking that her and I are ready to have that talk but we're not to that point yet. I'll tell her before it's too late. I promise.
_______________________________________________
Bonus image!
Waylon aged up (obviously) and since he is no longer a baby, he no longer needs a nursery. So he got a new room. I didn't make a big fuss over the new room in the update- I forgot to get a screenshot of the family showing him his new room. But here is a view of it from the top- I somehow remembered to get this screenshot.
***Author's Note***
~The updates are going to start being longer! (for now- I can't promise that they'll be long like this forever)
~I have my general outline for the ending of Gen. 1 and the beginning of Gen. 2! Things are moving fast.






































No comments:
Post a Comment