Thursday, January 19, 2017

Taking a Walk on the Wild Side

Elsa: Raine! You HAVE to come with Sofia and I to Discotheque Pan Europa tomorrow night!
Lorraine: You know my parents would never let me do that Els. I want to but you know I can't. 
Elsa: Just say that you're staying at my house. The three of us will leave from there and we'll go back there to sleep. My parents don't care. 
Lorraine: What if my parents find out? I've never been in that kind of trouble before.
Elsa: They won't. If they do, just blame it on Sofia. She's older and she should know better, right? 
Lorraine: Okay, I'll see what I can do. I'll ask my mom tomorrow after school. 

Elsa: Yes! That means you're coming with. I need to get home though. I have a huge stack of homework and it's calling my name. If I don't get my grades up soon, I'm sure my parents will finally take action. 
Lorraine: See you tomorrow at school then. Oh and good luck with that homework. 

Meanwhile...

Kristine: Bret, I can't physically take care of my garden anymore by myself. My plants are dying, they're overflowing with produce and we have four kids to take care of. I think it's finally time we hire a gardener. 
Bret: I actually think that a gardener is within budget. I can see that everything is putting a lot of stress on you and I agree that we should hire one. I think you should call right away and try to get on the list.
Kristine: Thank you so much. I think this will help give me more time for everything else. 

Person on phone: This if Jen from Just a Gnome Thing Yard Service, how can I assist you this evening?
Kristine: Hi, I'm actually looking to hire someone to help me take care of my garden...
______________________________________________

______________________________________________


Lorraine: I thought you hired a gardener?
Kristine: We did, it actually looks a lot better than it did yesterday. He ran out of time today but he'll be back on Monday. Did you need something sweetie?
Lorraine: I was actually wondering if I could stay the night as Elsa's house tonight? 
Kristine: I think that would be okay. Just make sure you're home at a decent time tomorrow. Before the afternoon would be good. 
Lorraine: Thanks mom! I will be. 

Lorraine: She totally went for it. I'll be over after I eat dinner. Do I need to bring anything?
Elsa: Okay good. Umm just something to sleep in. Sof and I got the rest handled. 

______________________________________________

Lorraine: Your clothes fit. How do I look?
Elsa: Perfect! You'll fit right in at the club now. I'm so glad that we wear the same size. Sofia! She's ready!

Sofia: Hey Lorraine, all ready to go?
Lorraine: I think so, Elsa told me you had some pictures to show me?
Sofia: Oh yeah! I took these last weekend when I was at the club. I think you'll love it there. 
Lorraine: I'm hoping so. 

Sofia: We need to get going soon. Candy just headed out and I don't want to keep her waiting. Oh yeah Lorraine, you'll need this.
Lorraine: What is it?
Elsa: A fake I.D. of course. Candy got it made for you. 
______________________________________________

Elsa: Are you ready to have fun tonight?
Lorraine: I think so. It's all so exciting. 
Elsa: I promise you will love this place. 

Lorraine: I can't believe we actually got in the place!
Elsa: Keep it down. No one needs to know about our ages. But of course we got in, those I.D's don't come cheap, they're quality. 
Lorraine: What do I Sof for it? 
Elsa: Oh nothing, just consider it a aging up gift. Do you want to go dance?
Lorraine: That could be fun. 

Sofia: I need a drink before we start dancing. Joaquin is here and I'm not ready to face him yet.
Lorraine: Who?
Elsa: Joaquin Le Chien. He's that guy with the headphones around his neck dancing behind Sofia. 
Sofia: I met him back when he was still in high school and I've had a crush on him since. He claims I'm still too young for him. 
Lorraine: You'll be aging up soon though. 
Sofia: Yeah but who knows. When you get to the bar- act like you belong. As far as they know, you do. 
Lorraine: What do I order?
Elsa: I usually get a Zebra Fizz. 





Elsa: Let's dance now! 
______________________________________________

Lorraine: I'm having so much fun!
Sofia: That's a good and bad thing.
Lorraine: Why?
Sofia: This place is closing soon. 
______________________________________________

Elsa: What did you think of tonight?
Lorraine: I loved it. I want to go back next weekend.
Elsa: That's what I like to hear! 
Lorraine: I'm so tired though. I need to get some sleep. Do you think my parents will find out what we did tonight?
Elsa: Did you recognize anyone there that your parents know? If not, you should be good. 

***Author's Note***
~Kristine is still the current heir, this update and the next 6ish updates (don't quote me on that) will be leading up to when Lorraine will be taking over.  
~This is ONLY the beginning of Lorraine's wild behavior ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment