Monday, November 14, 2016

Happy Age-Up Lorraine!

***Author's Note***
~This is going to mostly be a wordless chapter. I thought it would be best for the pictures to speak for themselves. 
~I wish I would have gotten more screenshots, but this was an important update so I couldn't not post it. 
~I apologize for it's shortness and lack of storytelling. 
~Also, birthday parties go by too fast and it was hard for me to get the screenshots I actually wanted. 

______________________________________________________


The mystery girl here is Elsa Bjersen (pre-makeover) she was Lorraine's childhood best friends then Elsa aged up. They're reconnecting here now that Lorraine is about to become a teenager. 



There's that doctor-turned nanny again. Kristine called him and dad him come over in hopes of taking care of the nooboo while the family got to celebrate. You can see that didn't happen. Bad nanny. 










______________________________________________________

Lorraine's room now that she's a teenager. 

Ruben's room and McKenna's room now. I figured since Lorraine aged up and we don't have actual pre-teens, these two deserved to have redecorated rooms too. Plus, Lorraine got one too earlier on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment