Bret: So we decided that you're not going to do another home birth?
Kristine: I would like to do it at home but I was in labor for far too long last time. I think I need an actual doctor again. Please support my decision.
Bret: Of course that's okay, you're the one who is pregnant. Are you sure this is our last nooboo? I think you look plum fine all pregnant, you look plum fine all the time but there's just something about I love about you having a baby bump.
Kristine: I refuse to have any more babies Bret.
Bret: Okay, okay. Just thought I'd ask. I really will miss rubbing your belly and feeling a kick.
Kristine: I'll miss that too but we'll have grandchildren someday.
Bret: That's true. Oh did you need some help in the garden today?
Kristine: Yeah I do actually. I know it's the weekend and all that but I have such a hard time constantly bending over.
_____________________________________________________
Bret: It's really not a big deal sweetheart, I'm going to check on the kids then probably play some games on my computer.
Kristine: PLUM! Bret! I just went into labor! Ah this plumming hurts so plum much. Plum.
Kristine: Hi, it's Kristine Arteaga. I just went into labor and I'm in desperate need of a nanny for the rest of the day. How soon can you get here? Perfect. I will see you soon.
Kristine: Good! You've all already met Mr. Jones. He's going to be watching you three while you're father and I go to the hospital.
_____________________________________________________
Kristine: Bret come on! This baby is ready NOW. Get your plum over here.
Bret: Can I get you a wheelchair or anything?
Kristine: I'm good. This is the best I've ever felt. Whatever painkillers they gave me, well they're good. I think I need some for a home.
Bret: You know we can't do that sweetie.
Kristine: I know but it would be nice.
_____________________________________________________
Kristine: Kids, meet your baby brother Waylon.
Lorraine: Aww mom, he's just the cutest little thing. I want to pinch his cheeks.
Bret: Be gentle.
Kristine: It's bedtime for all of you once you see him too.
Ruben: I can't wait for you to age up Waylon! We're going to have so much fun together.
McKenna: You are cute. But I'm definitely still the cutest.
Kristine: We did good.
Bret: Yes we did. You can go on and go to bed, I don't mind staying up with him for a while.
Kristine: Thank you.
_____________________________________________________
Kristine: I'm glad your father came and woke me up. Even though this is painful for me, I love the bonding it gives us.
Kristine: You're such a sweet sweet boy, now go back to sleep little one. You've got a full life ahead of you.
***Author's Note***
~Did you recognize the nanny? How about the doctor at the hospital? The blond lady is the doctor that walked out on Kristine when she gave birth the Lorraine and the nanny was actually the doctor to deliver Lorraine. What are the odds.
~Did you like the writing style in this update? I did use my usual italic writing to tell people what was going on. I let the pictures do the talking. I liked writing it this way but I don't think every chapter will be like this. I would appreciate some opinions though :)
***Author's Note***
~Did you recognize the nanny? How about the doctor at the hospital? The blond lady is the doctor that walked out on Kristine when she gave birth the Lorraine and the nanny was actually the doctor to deliver Lorraine. What are the odds.
~Did you like the writing style in this update? I did use my usual italic writing to tell people what was going on. I let the pictures do the talking. I liked writing it this way but I don't think every chapter will be like this. I would appreciate some opinions though :)























No comments:
Post a Comment