Kristine's pregnancy limited her ability to do a lot of things- yoga being one of them. She could still do some minor stretching but that was about it.
Luckily, she could still swim and stay active that way. This was her morning routine lately after the kids went to school and Bret went to work.
_________________________________________________
Krisinte: Lorraine, what would you like to do for your birthday?
Lorraine: I just want a party here, if that's okay. Can I invite Elsa? I barely get to see her anymore since she already aged up.
Kristine: Of course that's okay sweetie.
Ruben: Mom, I forgot to tell you, I got an "A" on my spelling test today!
Kristine: That's great! How did you do on it McKenna?
McKenna: Umm, I think I got a "C".
Kristine: That's not good McKenna, you need to study a bit more next time. Maybe have your brother or sister help tutor you.
_________________________________________________
Bret: Your mom and I would like to talk with you three about something important.
Kristine: We're going to be welcoming the baby shortly and we need to clear some things up. Your dad and I love the three of you equally- whether we end up with eight kids or four or any number for that matter, we love you all the same. None of you will be forgotten or neglected when the baby comes.
Kristine: Babies require a lot of attention in different ways than all of you. We will try our hardest to make time for you.
Bret: Having younger siblings has to be difficult, I am so proud of you Lorraine for being so helpful with Ruben and McKenna, I can't wait to see what all of you do to help when your new brother or sister is here.
McKenna: I want to be the youngest. I don't want to be the middle child.
Ruben: You were never the youngest, I'm younger than you.
Lorraine: Do you know how many babies you're having?
Kristine: No I don't sweetie, we're hoping it's just one still.
Bret: Did anyone want to talk about anything else? If not, I think you kids can go do as you wish now.
Bret: Are you enjoying your tea and the fire I lit my love?
Kristine: Yes I am, it's such a nice night.
Bret: Where did the kids run off to?
Kristine: I think they're in Lorraine's room. She wanted to put on a puppet show for them. Do you think I could have a backrub? My back is killing me.
Bret: You're so tense.
Kristine: Ah, yes. That's the spot.
Kristine: I forgot to tell you, I have a surprise for you! Come upstairs with me!
On their way upstairs they peeked into Lorraine's room to find this, then continued on their way.
Bret: Oh wow, sweetheart it's wonderful! You did all this?
Kristine: Yeah, I've been working on it day after day slowly.
Bret: It's perfect. Whether we have a new daughter or son, the room is perfect. I'm impressed.
Kristine: Well thank you, it took a while to figure out what to do with this room.
Bret: I don't think you could have done any better.
Kristine: We only have a short amount of time left until we get to meet our newest baby.
***Author's Note***
~Kristine was ONLY in her second trimester until she went to help the kids with their homework. I still can't believe how big she got with this pregnancy.
~I honestly had no idea how to decorate the baby room until one day I was messing around in build mode and started to experiment with the other colors of wallpaper and such. I've never done a baby room with these colors before and I must say that I love how it turned out. It's probably my most favorite baby room I've ever made.
~The baby is coming very soon! And you'll see more of the room when it does :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment