It was now Kristine's second trimester and the family wasn't getting very far with preparing for the baby. Kristine looked around at the now empty room wondering how Bret and herself were going to go about decorating it. They had sold the nursery items years ago after Ruben and McKenna aged up and they had no idea what the gender of the baby was or if there would be multiples.
Kristine (to herself): This is all too overwhelming. I have no idea what to do about this room. To get her mind off things, Kristine went out to tend to the garden. It was almost starting to become too much for her to handle, yet everyday she managed to get it all taken care of.
Back inside the house, the kids were upstairs playing and getting along.
When Kristine had finished her work in the garden, she went upstairs with Bret to join them.
Bret: How about we all go downstairs? We could watch a movie?
Kristine: That sounds great! Kids, meet us downstairs as soon as you're done with your game.
After the movie, Kristine put on something that was a little more comfortable and went into her art studio. The rest of the family found something else to do.
Lorraine: Daddy, can I ask you something?
Bret: You just did sweetheart, but go ahead.
Lorraine: You know that's not what I meant. I'm worried about the new baby.
Bret: Why? Your mom's doctors say that everything is going to be okay.
Lorraine: Not about the well-being of it, but about me and McKenna and Ruben being forgotten.
Bret: You know your mom and I could never forget you three. You weren't forgotten about when the twins came along and you won't be forgotten about now. You'll still be just as loved as ever.
Kristine: Oh Bret! The baby's kicking again! I can't wait for this to be over.
Bret: Lorraine and I actually had a talk about the baby earlier.
Kristine: Oh yeah? What about it?
Bret: Well, Lorraine is feeling like her, McKenna and Ruben will be forgotten and ignored once the baby comes along.
Kristine: That would never happen! I'll have to talk to them about it.
Later after the family had gone to sleep, the twins woke up in the middle of the night because of supposed monsters under their beds. Bret went up to their rooms and sprayed under each of their beds but neither of them wanted to sleep back in their rooms. So the two of them fell back asleep on the couches and Bret was able to finally go back to sleep.
***Author's Note***
~Wow the title of this update is a mouthful! I actually had trouble coming up with one for it, so when I thought of the title, it just kinda stuck.
~I swear this is the biggest Kristine has been yet with this pregnancy! She's only in her second trimester and she's huge so far!
~I thought I had gotten more screenshots from her first trimester but I guess I didn't, luckily I have a bunch for the second and third!














No comments:
Post a Comment