Hi everyone! We will be taking a break from an actual update this week and instead I will be showing off the Generation 1 Arteaga house! This is going a be a very picture heavy post so I apologize for that. This will also be the only post going up this week. In one of last week's updates we learned that Kristine is pregnant (again) and I'm writing this post directly after the events of that update- what I'm basically saying is that I have no idea what the gender of the baby is yet (I'm hoping it's just one at this point). I've been super excited about showing it to all of you and I hope you enjoy it. Good news, It's on the gallery! I uploaded this almost exact house and a shell of it- I got rid of the decorations and furniture (for the most part), also all the walls were painted white. Here are the links: Shell and Original. Well that's enough of me rambling, here is what you've hopefully been waiting for.
*a brief description will be given under some of the pictures.
Front of the house.
Left side of the house.
Right side of the house.
Top view up ground level floor.
Front door.
Side area (located on right of house).
Backyard.
Garden.
View of backyard from outside property line.
Kitchen/dining area and back entryway.
Music area. (Not too sure on what to call this room but it's basically an over-sized hallway with instruments)
Bret's office/mancave.
Kristine's art studio.
Bathroom on main level.
Living room and bar. The art was created by Althanasia and can be downloaded from this gallery link.
Front entryway. The art was also created by Althanasia and can be downloaded from this gallery link. (same link that was already posted)
2nd level.
Hangout area/ woodworking.
These windows here actually are windows to the pool that is accessible on the 3rd level.
Door to deck area #1.
Deck area #1. Anyone can get to this one.
Kristine and Bret's room.
Kristine and Bret's bathroom- only reachable from their room.
Lorraine's room.
3rd level.
Game/fun area.
In home gym/sauna/another bathroom.
Yoga/meditation deck and pool.
Ruben's room.
McKenna's room.
Ruben and McKenna's bathroom.
And that concludes the house tour! I hope you've all enjoyed it, I plan on doing more of these with the future generations! The download links are at the top if you're interested. Thanks for reading.
*a brief description will be given under some of the pictures.
Front of the house.
Left side of the house.
Right side of the house.
Back of the house.
Front door.
Side area (located on right of house).
Backyard.
Garden.
View of backyard from outside property line.
Kitchen/dining area and back entryway.
Music area. (Not too sure on what to call this room but it's basically an over-sized hallway with instruments)
Bret's office/mancave.
Kristine's art studio.
Bathroom on main level.
Living room and bar. The art was created by Althanasia and can be downloaded from this gallery link.
Front entryway. The art was also created by Althanasia and can be downloaded from this gallery link. (same link that was already posted)
2nd level.
Hangout area/ woodworking.
These windows here actually are windows to the pool that is accessible on the 3rd level.
Door to deck area #1.
Deck area #1. Anyone can get to this one.
Deck area #2. This can only be reached from Kristine and Bret's bedroom.
Empty room to be decorated for baby.
Kristine and Bret's room.
Kristine and Bret's bathroom- only reachable from their room.
Bathroom that anyone can use.
3rd level.
Game/fun area.
In home gym/sauna/another bathroom.
Yoga/meditation deck and pool.
Ruben's room.
McKenna's room.
Ruben and McKenna's bathroom.
And that concludes the house tour! I hope you've all enjoyed it, I plan on doing more of these with the future generations! The download links are at the top if you're interested. Thanks for reading.







































































No comments:
Post a Comment