After getting back home and settled in, Kristine went into her studio to paint. She wasn't feeling too well, as a matter of fact she felt sick.
Kristine (to herself): Hmm, I wonder...Upon her curiosity, she went upstairs and did just what she needed to do.
Kristine: Bret, can we talk for a second? Remember that first night of the camping trip?
Bret: Yes? What about it?
Kristine: Well...
Kristine: I'm pregnant! We're going to have another baby!
Bret: That's great news!
Kristine: I need all of your undivided attention you three. I'm pregnant!
Lorraine: That means that you two are no longer the babies of the family! You're officially going to be the middle kids!
McKenna: I don't want a younger sibling.
Ruben: I hope it's a boy! I want a brother to play with.
Now Kristine and Bret had to decide what to do with their guest room which was finally complete. It's not like they had any guests yet but it was a nice room to have just in case. Looks like it's time to transform it back into a nursery.
******Author's Note******
~The paintings that are shown in the last screenshot were done by Sunkal and the paintings can be downloaded here
~The next post that will be going up is a full house tour! An actual update will be posted on Nov. 7th.












Oh dear.. I suppose Lorraine is getting a new sibling after all lol. Can't wait for next update
ReplyDelete