Friday, February 17, 2017

Falling Fast

Elsa: Lorraine, meet Kyler. Kyler, meet Lorraine. 
Lorraine: It's nice to meet you, I heard you just moved here from San Myshuno?
Kyler: You too. Yeah, my dad got a new job so we had to leave our penthouse behind. 


Elsa: I gotta get going. I told my mom that you were going to let me borrow your math notes and I "forgot" to get them from you at school, so she let me come over here real quick. I'm still plumming grounded. Just my luck right? 


Lorraine: Thanks for coming over and introducing us. I'll see you tomorrow. 


Lorraine: Do you want to go inside and watch a movie?
Kyler: That sounds great! Pretty nice place you got here by the way
Lorraine: Oh I'm sure it's nothing compared to the penthouse you used to live in. 
Kyler: City life isn't as great as you might think. Too many people really and not enough space.


Kyler: I love this movie. 
Lorraine: No way! It's my favorite. 
Kyler: Haha that's crazy. 


Lorraine: So tell me about yourself. 
Kyler: Umm well I'm the oldest of two, I have a little sister. I'm a DJ. Kinda, I'm still learning but that's what I want to do with my life. I'm a vegetarian and I love to dance. What about you? 
Lorraine: I'm the oldest. I have a sister and two brothers. One of my brothers and my sister and twins. I'm an outdoors girl, I hate being cooped up for too long. I'm still trying to decide what I want to do with my life. 


Kyler: You're still young. You have plenty of time to figure that out yet. You're a pretty cool girl Lorraine. 
Lorraine: Thanks, I think you're cool too. You're unlike any guy I've ever met. 
Kyler: I sure hope that's a good thing. I need to get going though. My mom would freak if I'm late to dinner. I'll text you later tonight. 


Lorraine: Thanks for coming over today. See you tomorrow at school. 
_______________________________________________


Kristine: I saw that you had a friend over today. Who was it?
Lorraine: His name is Kyler. His family just moved here, they actually just moved into that empty house near us. 
Kristine: That's very interesting. Do I ever get to meet this boy?
Lorraine: Maybe. Probably. I don't know. I just met him today and so far I really like him. I don't know how he feels about me though. 
Kristine: Give it time. There's no rush. 
_______________________________________________



(UGH! as I'm writing this I just noticed the plum typo. That's frustrating and embarrassing. I apologize- lucky you if you didn't notice it)





_______________________________________________

Lorraine: Hey! Nice to see you again.
Kyler: You too! I didn't see you much at school today.
Lorraine: Yeah, we must have schedules that don't line up much. 
Kyler: That plums. What do you want to do?
Lorraine: Umm, we could go hang out in my room?
Kyler: Sure. 


Kyler: Thanks for making me feel welcome here. It hasn't been the easiest moving to a new town. 
Lorraine: It's really not a problem at all. I can only imagine how difficult it must being trying to make new friends.
Kyler: It has been. I'm glad I met Elsa or I might not have gotten the chance to meet you. 


Kyler: I'd like you to come over some time. I could show you my DJ equipment. 
Lorraine: That'd be awesome. Do you ever go to nightclubs? 
Kyler: Yeah I do. That's actually how I met Elsa. I went out on Saturday night trying to meet some cool people.
Lorraine: You should come with Elsa and I sometime! It's so much fun. 
Kyler: I think I will. 


Kyler: Oh plum, I gotta get going again. It's nearly dinner time. 
Lorraine: Wait! Before you go, I'd like to give you something...






Kyler: That was really something. I think your the first girl I've known to make the first move. 
Lorraine: To be honest, it was my first kiss too. I was trying to be spontaneous. 


Lorraine: Thanks for coming over. 
Kyler: Thanks for letting me be your first kiss. 
_______________________________________________

Kristine: I noticed your friend was here again today. Anything you'd like to share with me?
Lorraine: Well... we kissed. It was just as amazing as I was hoping it would be. 


Kristine: I really would like to meet him, your father would too. How about you invite him the the twins' birthday party this weekend?
Lorraine: Ok, I will. 
_______________________________________________

Everyone: Happy age-up Ruben and McKenna!






Ruben: Look at us, nearly all grown up.


McKenna: I can hardly believe it. 

A short while later...
Lorraine: You made it!
Kyler: Yeah, sorry I'm late. I was pretty nervous about today. 
Lorraine: Maybe this will help...


Kyler: It definitely did. While I have you here, I'd like to talk to you about something important.


Lorraine: Go ahead. 

Kyler: I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?
Lorraine: I would love to!!




Bret: There you are Raine, I've been looking for you. Who is this?
Lorraine: Dad, I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Kyler.
Kyler: It's nice to meet you sir. 
Bret: Likewise. 
Lorraine: Where is mom? She wants to meet him too. 
Bret: She's in the kitchen still I think. 


Lorraine: Mom, this is Kyler, my boyfriend. 
Kristine: Oh it's so nice to finally meet the boy that Lorraine's been hiding from us! 
Kyler: Nice to meet you too, you have a very lovely home.
_______________________________________________

Later that evening...
Kristine: I was beginning to think he wasn't going to show up today. 
Lorraine: Yeah, he said something about being nervous. 


Lorraine: What did you and dad think of him? Be honest. 
Kristine: I think he's a nice guy sweetie. We need to get to know him better though. I'm glad you had us meet him today. 
Lorraine: I really like him Mom. 
Kristine: I know you do hunny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment