Hello everyone, wow it has been far too long since an update has been posted. I haven't been great at keeping everyone informed on everything that has been going on so here goes. First of all I had started to lose inspiration and just didn't really feel like writing. I was still playing, but not as much as I was when I was writing. It had probably gotten down to only one or two, sometimes three times a week and it wasn't very long at all. A few weeks later, my inspiration had started to come back and I felt that I needed to start writing. I had gotten a lot of screenshots and I was ready to start a new chapter when disaster struck. Genius me (yes that is sarcasm) forgot to back up her laptop and due to a broken hard drive, EVERYTHING was lost. I was extremely bummed. About 5 days later or so, the laptop was taken in to a computer repair store and I didn't get it back until 3 weeks after that. That would be a week ago from yesterday as I'm writing this post. Thankfully I had a backup from a year ago on my external hard drive- on it I found some game saves from when I had first attempted to tell my story (it had the house from the show, and the 7 guys). I didn't however have Kristine. Now, that sounds like a problem right? Well a while back I uploaded Avery (Kristine's daughter) to the gallery. I downloaded her and made a new Kristine from her. I'd have to say Kristine 2.0 looks VERY similar to Kristine 1.0, I'm hoping no one will be able to tell a huge difference.
I figured that this would be the best way to move forward. But what exactly am I talking about? Out with the old, in with the new. I have had to revise the "Happily Ever After" chapter at the end. Remember the part with the time jump? That is no longer happening. I also had to delete the one chapter I had wrote after that. So now our story is going to take place almost immediately after the ending of the show. Thank you for reading this, it is a lot of words and me rambling. So I apologize. Now the fun can begin :)
___________________________________________________________
Bret: Alright hunny, what do you think? Do you like the property?
Kristine: It's beautiful! How much is it?
Bret: It won't break the bank if that's what you're asking. We have enough money for the land and to start building a home. What do you think?
Kristine: I love it! Let's get it!
Bret: Great! I can't wait to start this new chapter.
___________________________________________________________
******Author's Note******
~I know this was an extremely short update, but I wanted to give you all a transition into what is to come. Plus I felt it necessary to at least have somewhat of an update.
~Even though it wasn't much, I hope you all enjoyed it and here's to moving forward!!
Moving forward is such a fitting title,
ReplyDeletecomputer issues and all. It's so disheartening to have things like that happen. I think new Kristine looks very much like the old one. It's a great thing you had her daughter on the gallery!