Bret: Thank you so much for meeting me here sweetheart.
Kristine: Thank you for asking me out on a date
Kristine: How did you find a place as romantic as this?
Bret: I was actually jogging past it yesterday morning and it caught my eye. I thought it would be perfect for today.
Kristine: I hope this isn't too pushy but I think it's time that we move in together.
Bret: I couldn't agree more.
Bret: I feel so lucky to have you.
Kristine: I'm lucky to have you, I'm glad that you won.
Kristine: Moments like this make me so happy, I love when I get alone time with you.
Bret: I feel the same my sweetheart.
Bret: Kristine... could you stand up for a moment please?
Kristine: Okay, but why?
Bret: There's been something I've been meaning to ask you...
Days later...
Kristine: Thank you all for joining us on our journey! We thought it was only right to have a private wedding and to allow the show to film it. I hope you've enjoyed every step of the show and I couldn't be more grateful for the outcome of it. I'm very excited to start my life with Bret. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
Bret: I'd like to add that I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I'm still in shock that I was able to find a wife as amazing as Kristine truly is. I'm thankful that I had a chance to "get in love". All I know is that whatever the future brings, I'm going to be right by her side.
What a happy ending! I'm so happy for those two lovebirds. To start them out, we here at the show are graciously giving them a brand new house and 50,000 simoleons for furniture and decorations! Good luck to the newlyweds. Thank you as always for viewing and I hope you've enjoyed the show. I'm Hailee Hamilton and and I will see you on the next season of Get In Love!
******Author's Note******
~Due to a month of computer issues and a dumb mistake of not backing up files, the saved game was lost. To move forward I had to revise the ending of this story, now let's move forward to hopefully a brighter future.
~If you liked the romantic park from Bret and Kristine's engagement, it was something I made and it can be downloaded below. I believe I exclusively used items from the Romantic Garden stuff pack and items from the base game, so if you need a national park for something like that, I encourage you to check it out! Here is the download link.
~Though the show is over (for this season), the story continues!
Bret: I feel so lucky to have you.
Kristine: I'm lucky to have you, I'm glad that you won.
Kristine: Moments like this make me so happy, I love when I get alone time with you.
Bret: I feel the same my sweetheart.
Bret: Kristine... could you stand up for a moment please?
Kristine: Okay, but why?
Bret: There's been something I've been meaning to ask you...
Days later...
Kristine: Thank you all for joining us on our journey! We thought it was only right to have a private wedding and to allow the show to film it. I hope you've enjoyed every step of the show and I couldn't be more grateful for the outcome of it. I'm very excited to start my life with Bret. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
Bret: I'd like to add that I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I'm still in shock that I was able to find a wife as amazing as Kristine truly is. I'm thankful that I had a chance to "get in love". All I know is that whatever the future brings, I'm going to be right by her side.
What a happy ending! I'm so happy for those two lovebirds. To start them out, we here at the show are graciously giving them a brand new house and 50,000 simoleons for furniture and decorations! Good luck to the newlyweds. Thank you as always for viewing and I hope you've enjoyed the show. I'm Hailee Hamilton and and I will see you on the next season of Get In Love!
___________________________________________________________
******Author's Note******
~Due to a month of computer issues and a dumb mistake of not backing up files, the saved game was lost. To move forward I had to revise the ending of this story, now let's move forward to hopefully a brighter future.
~If you liked the romantic park from Bret and Kristine's engagement, it was something I made and it can be downloaded below. I believe I exclusively used items from the Romantic Garden stuff pack and items from the base game, so if you need a national park for something like that, I encourage you to check it out! Here is the download link.
~Though the show is over (for this season), the story continues!
































Kristine looked so pretty, and Bret's a handsome groom. Such a sweet chapter.
ReplyDelete