Thursday, June 23, 2016

Reunion Time

Welcome back to Get In Love! I'm your hostess Hailee Hamilton and here we are back at the Sweetheart Mansion. This is our reunion special, we're going to talk to the cast to see if we can find out how things actually were in the house. So stay tuned in!

Here on my left we have sneaky Ty, two-timer Brody, and over-bearing Kai. Remember, these are Kristine's words, not mine. I'm just trying to remind everyone about this season.

And on my right, we have party guy Jimmy, too different Vincent and our winner sweet Bret. 

Now I'm sure some of you are wondering where our runner-up Derick is. Well he actually refused to come back to the show. His reasons were that he is far to busy and that the phone call we made to him already took too much of his time. Curious as to what we was actually up to, we talked to his mother and she said that after he lost, he went back home to her and has been living in her basement. He apparently only goes upstairs for food now. 

Anyhow, let's get this show started! First we are going to be talking to the six guys then we'll be bringing Kristine into the room. Ty would you please be the first to join me?

Hailee: First of all, it's great to have you back here in the house. I know it's only been two weeks since you've been gone but how do you feel about being back here? Even if it's just for today. 
Ty: Thanks for having me back! I'm happy to be here. Honestly Hailee, it's weird to be back here. Stepping through the front door I felt so many emotions. I've had time to think things over and Kristine was right about me not being the one. I accept her decision. 

1
Hailee: You were a fan favorite and there were some people really sad to see you go! Why did you lock Bret in the sauna? I know you've answered the question on the show but the people want more information.  
Ty: I'm glad you mention it. I have some anger issues and since I left the show, I've been in counseling. I've only had a few appointments so far but I think I'm going to make real progress. Locking Bret in there was an impulse decision and I truly am sorry about that. I just let my anger get the best of me. 

Hailee: One last question, what are you going to do now? 
Ty: I'm still trying to find a wife, but I'm thinking about starting my own company. I want to make the next big social networking site. 
Hailee: Thank you for your time Ty. Jimmy, would you please join me next?

Hailee: Nice to see you again Jimmy, you look well. Tell me about how you're feeling about being back here. 
Jimmy: It's nice to see you too! I don't really have any feelings about being back here, I guess I'm indifferent. Kristine and I didn't click and she gave me more chances than I deserved to get from her. 

Hailee: Was it a hard decision to make when you volunteered to leave the house that week? You left some of us pretty shocked. 
Jimmy: I want to say that it was a hard choice, but it really wasn't. There wasn't a spark between Kristine and I. I knew it was best if I just left. I didn't want to waste her time or mine any longer than I already had. 

Hailee: Alright, my last question for you is how is your mixology career going? 
Jimmy: During my first week I actually ran into Kristine and the remaining guys and that almost made me quit right there. It was as awkward as can be. But since then, things have gotten much better. I love my job! It's pretty wild. I've met so many cool people and been to the coolest parties. I'd say I have the coolest job in the world. 
Hailee: I'm happy for you. Brody, you're up. 

Hailee: I'm glad you could make it Brody! How is it being back in the house?
Brody: It's... surreal. A lot of good and a lot of bad came from this place so it's just surreal being back. 

Hailee: We are dying to know if things worked out with Kala. Is she still around or was she just another notch in your belt? 
Brody: Oh my plumming plum. That girl will not leave me alone. Yeah we hooked up and it was some of the best woohoo I ever had. She's pregnant and won't stop going on about how I have responsibilities now and I can't be out with my friends all night. 

Hailee: That leads us to our last question, what are you up to now? You're going to be a dad?
Brody: I'm unhappily engaged. And yes. She's having triplets. 
Hailee: Oh wow! Best of luck to the two of you. Next up we will have Vincent joining me up here. 

Hailee: Welcome back Vincent! It's been quite a while since you've been here at the house. What do you think about being back here?
Vincent: Well, I'm happy to be here. That probably sounds strange coming from the person who was the first to go but it made me happy to be able to be a part of the process for Bret and Kristine. I wish them the best. 

Hailee: You took things pretty hard when you were kicked off the show even though you had only met Kristine not even a week before that. Can you explain what was going through your head? 
Vincent: I felt a connection with Kristine and I thought she felt it too. She was my first kiss and I was upset that she was throwing it all away. I'm a pretty emotional dude. I like to have a good cry every once in a while and that was my way of letting my feelings out. 

Hailee: So what have you been up the since you were eliminated? I think I heard that you are seeing someone?
Vincent: I took a really long camping trip and it was much needed. I actually met a girl while I was there and we hit it off. We just moved in together and things are going well. I wouldn't call ourselves hippies but we kind of are. It's pretty cool. 
Hailee: Well congratulations! Hopefully that keeps working out for you. Kai, it's your turn now please. 

Hailee: It's good to see you again Kai! How do you feel about coming back here?
Kai: When I got the call, I couldn't believe it. I never thought I'd get the chance to see Kristine again. But here I am. I'm still waiting for her to apologize for sending me on my way. 

Hailee: You were one of the guys who didn't particularly care for the art gallery, Kristine stated that as one of the reasons for sending you home. Have you tried to broaden your horizons and give art another chance? 
Kai: No, I haven't. I was always raised to believe that I will find someone someday that will accept me for me. I shouldn't have to change who I am to please someone else. I like what I like and dislike what I dislike. Art is just one of those things that I don't like. 

Hailee: Lastly, what are you up to now? How do you spend your time?
Kai: That's an easy question. I just started my own restaurant! I've been super busy with that. I'm trying to make it the classiest restaurant in all of Willow Creek. 
Hailee: Sounds lovely, I hope you can achieve your goals. Lastly, Bret will be joining us before Kristine comes into the room. 

Hailee: Welcome back to the house Bret even though you were just chosen as the winner last week! What is it like being back in the house where everything changed for you?
Bret: It's like I never left! I mean Kristine and I both did, we went home to our families and have been spending a lot of time with each too. 

Hailee: When did you realize that you had completely fallen for Kristine? Like at what point?
Bret: Ahh, that's a tough one. Because my feelings for her started nearly instantly and they grew from there. But if I had to choose an actual moment, it would probably have been during week three when we were at that haunted house in Windenburg, you know, when Kristine and I were talking by one of the fountains. That was probably when I realized I could spend the rest of my life with her. 

Hailee: Finally I get to the question that everyone is dying to have an answer to, what are you and Kristine up to now? Any major plans for the future?
Bret: Right now we're just trying to spend time with one another and get to know each other more. She met my family and she's going to fit in perfectly someday once we get married. I'd say that things couldn't be better between us right now. We're just taking it one day at a time.
Hailee: That's what I like to hear! I love when there is a happy couple. 

Alright It's time for Kristine to join us. 

Kristine: Hi everyone! It's great to see you all again!


Hailee: You look lovely as always Kristine, how is everything?
Kristine: Oh Hailee you're too kind! You look lovely too. Things are going good. I'm really happy. 

Hailee: So I have to ask, what was your favorite part of the show?
Kristine: That is a tough question. There are just so many parts that I've enjoyed. But that part that is the most special to me is when I told Bret that I was picking him. He had the biggest smile and in that moment I knew I chose right. Being on this show gave me that chance. 

Hailee: On the other hand, what was your least favorite part?
Kristine: The drama! You would not believe the drama. On camera those guys acted like they were the best of friends. But there was always something going on between them. 

Hailee: Do you think you'll stay in contact with any of the eliminated guys? 
Kristine: Honestly, I don't know. I wish them all the best truthfully but I think it would be for the best if we all stayed out of each other's lives. I didn't come to this show to make friends, I came to find my soulmate and that's just what I did. 

Hailee: What can you tell me about your life currently? 
Kristine: Well, Bret forgot to mention it but we've been starting to look at houses. We want a property that isn't too big or too small. It's been sort of tough so far. We want to live in Windenburg because there is a lot to do and the history is so rich. But that town is very expensive. 

Hailee: For my last and final question, I and viewers would like to know, when's the wedding? 
Kristine: Funny that you mention it... tune in next week and you shall see!!


There you have it everyone! Next week will be our final episode of Get In Love! for the season, so make sure that you join us right here! Next week will be a special all about our lovers, Bret and Kristine and you won't want to miss it! See you then!


2 comments:

  1. Aw so happy Bret won. I think Derick really screwed it up for himself by watching TV instead. Who does that?! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then. I had two chapters open at the same time and mixed up my comments. Anyway, this was really cute and I like how we got to get an update from everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete