Monday, June 20, 2016

New Heartbreak- Week 6

Welcome back to Get In Love! This is week number 6 people! You know what that means? There will be one lucky guy by Friday and one who is heartbroken. But which man will be the one Kristine picks? Stay tuned in to find out! Remember that this is finale week and everything will be different!
________________________________________________________________

Before breakfast on Monday morning Hailee had to talk to Kristine about the week's happenings. 
Hailee: Alright Kristine, this is how this week is going to go down. Today will be a day like any other, just hang out and spend time with the guys or do your own thing- it's up to you. Tomorrow and Wednesday are the solo date days. Go ahead and choose who gets to go first or go about picking randomly, just they both get a date. Thursday will be the day you take to yourself and Friday is the elimination day. 

Kristine: I can't believe this week is already here. It feels like time has just flown by. I think I'm going to flip a coin to decide. I want it to be fair. Oh and it sounds like a good plan for the week. 

Hailee: That's what I like to hear! If you have any questions, just ask. And if you need anything at all, even to talk, don't be afraid to come to me. This is going to be a difficult week and I'm here for you if you need anything. 
Kristine: Thank you so much Hailee! I'm glad that I can call you a friend. 

After the chat was finished, Kristine went to make breakfast. 


She told Bret and Derick the week's plans and announced that Bret had won the coin toss so he would be getting the first solo date. 

After breakfast the trio went swimming. 




Kristine: There I was just just minding my own business, talking to Bret in the pool while Derick was swimming around and the next thing I know, Derick is naked. I couldn't believe it, but I'm not going to complain. It was a pretty good sight. 

Bret: Kristine and I were talking and splashing each other but Derick kept glaring at me. He then proceeded to take his speedo off and called Kristine over. Dude, put it away, no one wants to see it. 

Derick: I wasn't getting enough attention and we're all adults here so why not? I took my speedo off and Kristine couldn't stop smiling and looking. My plan worked. 

Kristine moved things up to the hot tub and her two guys followed. Bret stripped down to nothing too.


After their time in the hot tub, Bret volunteered to make lunch. 




Kristine: What the plum is going on today? First Derick gets naked in the pool then Bret hops in the hot tub bare-plummed. I'm not complaining but plum, I don't get it! 

Derick: When Bret took off his swim trunks to get in the hot tub, I wanted to punch him so bad. Getting naked was my plan. He can't steal my idea and get more attention! That's not how things work. 

Bret: I got naked so things would be even. I mean, if he's going to be naked, why can't I too? Kristine couldn't stop staring. I knew she was impressed with what I got. 

When lunch was done, they went to the party room to eat. Thankfully the two guys got dressed. It would have been hard for Kristine to concentrate on her food if they hadn't.

After lunch, Kristine got dressed in her regular clothes and went to watch a show on TV. 


Kristine: Umm Derick, I was watching tv. Why did you change it?
Derick: I thought we could bond over watching soccer. 

Kristine wasn't up for the idea, so she went upstairs for some quiet time. 


Kristine: Bret, I was reading a book!
Bret: Sorry, you just looked so adorable sitting here reading, I had to talk to you. 

Wanting to be alone, Kristine went to the workout room for some space. 

Yet her peace and quiet time didn't last long again. 

Derick decided to make dinner for all. 





Later in the night, the three of them went outside to start a fire and roast some marshmallows. 




Kristine: Today was a lot of fun, it's going to be harder making a choice this week than I imagined. I care about them both so deeply. I hope the solo dates help me make up my mind. 

Derick: I'm her dream guy, I know I am. I am the perfect package. She'd be a fool to get rid of me. I'm dedicated to winning this. 

Bret: I feel like I have luck on my side, I get to have the first solo date and I'm sure that will leave a lasting impression in her mind. I've got this. 

________________________________________________________________

The next morning, the household ate breakfast together. 

Kristine: Bret, meet me out by the front door at 12, that's when our date starts.


Kristine: So we actually won't be going anywhere for our date, it will be here at the house! Now I know what you're thinking, this house isn't very private but there are actually some areas that are. We're going to start things out in the Love Shack. 
Bret: What's that?
Kristine: It's that building out back that's shaped like a heart. 






The two of them decided to spend some time swimming. 
Bret: Kristine! Mmm I like what I see. 
Kristine: I thought after yesterday that it was my turn for this today. 




They got dressed and checked out one of the other areas. 




And the last spot. 



The sun was starting to set so they went back to the Love Shack and grabbed some food. 


Kristine: I'd like to spend the night with you, how about we move things to my room?
Bret: You don't have to ask me twice, I'm down for that!

Kristine: Would you like to see my room? My bed is very comfy. 



The two stayed in bed the rest of the night and we wanted to give them some privacy. The cameras were turned off until morning. 

________________________________________________________________

As promised, the cameras came back on in the morning and found these two sitting on Kristine's bed being all romantic. 
Kristine: I really enjoyed last night, I wish we still had more time. 
Bret: I enjoyed it too. I never wanted last night to end. 

Bret: I want you to know that I'm in love with you Kristine and whatever choice you make, I'll accept it. If you don't choose me, at least I can always remember the time I did have with you. 
Kristine: Oh Bret. You're so sweet. 


The date had come in an end and it was time to go upstairs for breakfast. Kristine made pancakes while Derick interrogated Bret about his date. 
Derick: So I noticed you weren't in you bed this morning and you never came to the room last night. What happened? 
Bret: Whoa. Chill man. What happened last night isn't your business. 
Derick: My date today is going to be better. Just wait. 

At breakfast, Kristine and Bret couldn't keep their eyes off of each other. 
Kristine: Okay Derick, I'm going to go get ready and I'd like you to meet me out there at 12. 


Derick: Mmm hello gorgeous. Where are we going today?
Kristine: Umm, we're actually not going anywhere. Our date is here at the house! There's some places you've never been before and today we'll be visiting those parts of the house. I hope you don't have a problem with that. The producers and I decided it would be best to have the last week of solo dates at the house. 
Derick: What? Bret got the same date as me?






Next they went swimming. 
Kristine: Derick! Turn around, I have a surprise for you. 
Derick: I've been waiting way too long to see that. 




Kristine wanted to go spend some time outside and show Derick the fountain and sitting area. 



The sitting area was last. 




Their bellies were empty and it was time for dinner. 


Kristine: Since I've had a pretty good time on our date today, I was wondering if you'd like to spend the night with me?
Derick: I thought you'd never ask. 

Downstairs, Derick went straight to the tv. 
Kristine: Hey, umm I thought we were on a date?
Derick: I'll come to bed as soon as the game is over, I promise. 



Looks like Derick broke that promise. Wanting to give both of the guys the same treatment, our cameras stopped rolling again until morning. 
________________________________________________________________

When the cameras came back on, we found Derick apologizing and sucking up. 
Derick: I'm so sorry about last night, I mean look at you, I can't believe I missed out. 
Kristine: You promised me and proceeded to break that promise. It hurt. 

Derick: I wish I had a chance to fix it. I can't believe I fell asleep on the couch. I'm an idiot. I hope you can find a way to forgive my mistake. 
Kristine: I understand what happened and I forgive you for it, I'm still a little upset but I'll get over it. 


It was time for the date to be over and time to eat. 

Kristine: Alright you two, this is where I leave you for the day. I have a really tough decision to make and I need time to think things over. Try to have fun today. 

After she finished eating, she decided to go for a run. The sun was out and it was the perfect time to clear her head. And her relaxation only continued on from there. 




Kristine: I have no plumming idea what I'm going to do tomorrow. None. At all. I am freaking out. I may be smiling right now but I am so nervous and confused, it isn't even funny. I'm going to be breaking someone's heart tomorrow and just thinking about that, breaks mine. On one hand there is Derick. Energetic, confident, loving Derick who always tries to make me smile. Then there is Bret. Sweet, caring, perfectionist Bret who has so much in common with me. I can't believe I have two amazing guys to choose from. My heart is torn on what to do. 





Kristine: So a few hours ago you had me do a pre-choice interview. Well I've made my mind up and now it is the post-choice interview. It was a tough call to make and I made the decision my heart wanted. I guess I knew deep down all along what I was going to do but here I am, ready to lay my feelings down and send someone home heartbroken for the last time. In the beginning, I was optimistic on whether I truly would find my soulmate here but I'm confident that I did, I just wasn't too open up to the idea at first I suppose. The answer to my heart has been in front of me all along and I hope he doesn't change his mind. 

The guys were notified that Kristine had made her choice and that it was time for their interviews on there final thoughts before the elimination tomorrow. 
Derick: I have a 50% chance on winning. In this house, you can't get better odds than that. Deep down I knew I would make it to this final week and I have a good feeling that I'll be the one Kristine chooses tomorrow. I mean why wouldn't she? I'm perfect. I've kept a pretty clear mind today knowing that there's nothing I can do to sway Kristine's choice. I spent as much time with her this week as possible and I think we had an awesome solo date. 

Bret: Coming into this house, I never would have guessed that I'd actually be still around for this final week. Yeah I imagined it but I didn't think it would actually become a reality. It's either me or him and I will accept and respect Kristine's choice. I mean it's up to her and I can't do anything else to influence her to choose me. I've had an incredible experience on this show and it's going to suck if I'm sent home tomorrow. I just want the best for her though.

________________________________________________________________

Kristine got ready the next morning, her mind was running wild and stomach in knots thinking about what was about to happen. 




Kristine: Hi Derick, no matter how many times I see you in a tux, I just can't get used to it. 
Kristine: You clean up pretty well yourself. 

Kristine: This isn't going to be easy for me to do at all and I've been dreading this so please just let me say what I have to say. 

Kristine: Derick, you're not the one for me. I thought that you were but the more and more I started to think about it, I realized that I'm better off with someone else and so are you. I always loved the saying "opposites attract" and I always thought that the one I ended up with would be so different than I but the truth is that we have too little in common. We want different things in life and we have different passions that just don't align. I hope you can forgive me someday and that you can understand that this is for the best. 

Derick: You mean I lost? I was the one who was supposed to get the girl. 

Derick: I understand, and thank you for letting me have this opportunity to get to know you so well. I thought I was the one for you all along and it breaks my heart to know that I'm not. But like you said, we probably are better off with other people. 


Kristine: Hi Bret, you look amazing in your suit. 
Bret: and you look amazing in your dress. I think red is a good color on you. 

Kristine: I've been thinking of all the things I want to say to you and now that we're here I have no idea how to phrase things at all so I am going to try my best. If I turn into a big rambling mess, please forgive me. So here goes. Our time together has been absolutely amazing and I'm amazed that I am able to say this today. Bret, I'm in love with you and deep down I knew it all along, I just never would admit my feelings until last night. I thought that you were too perfect for me, too much alike me, that we had too much in common and that you were too nice. But you know what the truth is? That's exactly all that I need. You're not too much of anything. You're just right. And I guess what I'm trying to say is...

Kristine: will you accept this final rose?
Bret: Yes, yes and yes! I can't believe it's me you're choosing. 

Kristine: Well believe it because it is true. 
Bret: I wish I could find the words to describe how truly happy I am right now. 

Bret: I love you Kristine.
Kristine: And I love you Bret.

Bret exited and everyone did their final interviews. 
Kristine: That went a lot better than I thought it would. Derick took the news really well. And Bret, well I couldn't be happier that he accepted that rose. I don't know what I would have done if he didn't but thankfully I don't have to think about that. It's so surreal that this is my last interview. These weeks have flown by and I've had the time of my life here on the show. I'm so thankful for getting this opportunity. 

Derick: No I'm not crying, I just have something in my eye. I can't believe she didn't pick me. It was supposed to be me and her. We were so great together. I'm going to miss her smile and her beautiful face and her body. She has the best body I've ever seen. 

Bret: Sorry guys, I just can't stop smiling. I'm so happy right now. I'm amazed that I was the one who won her heart. I'm the luckiest guy in the world right now and I can't wait to start the rest of my life with my dream girl. 

________________________________________________________________

There you have it everyone! Kristine has made her decision and her legacy can officially begin! This has been a fun 6 weeks and guess what? The show goes on! Tune in next week for a reunion special and there is a surprise waiting for the week after that! See you then and as always, I'm Hailee Hamilton and this is Get In Love!

2 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAY! So glad Bret won! Can't wait to read what you have next planned for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) I just hope that you and everyone else enjoys it

    ReplyDelete