________________________________________________________________
Once she was through with that, she went to her room to shower and get ready then went upstairs for breakfast.
Kristine: Good morning everyone.
Bret: Anything special going on today?
Kristine: Nope, just our normal routine. This is the last normal week however.
Derick: What do you mean by that?
Kristine: Everything next week changes- there won't be a solo date competition, it will be the final rose ceremony, there will be no group date, and the two finalists will each be getting a solo date. I'm sure I left at least one thing out but you get the point.
Ty: What will the challenge be tomorrow?
Kristine: It is something that will take luck and skill- the challenge will be taking place somewhere other than the house.
When she was through with breakfast, she decided to spend some time with each of the contestants.
Derick: You see that cloud? It looks like a turtle.
Kristine: What are you talking about? That is definitely a hippo!
Ty: The view from this deck is stunning.
Kristine: Yeah it is, oh and checkmate!
Bret: Slow and steady now.
Kristine: Come on, you're taking too long!
The group all met back up for lunch.
It was getting pretty hot outside so Kristine suggested that they all go back inside to the air conditioned house and to watch a movie.
Kristine went back outside to an easel after the movie was over, she had a burst of creativity and didn't want to waste the opportunity.
By the time she finished her painting, the heat was getting to her so she went back inside to watch some tv.
Ty: Hello gorgeous, mind if I cuddle you?
Kristine: Go right ahead.
Bret: There you two are!
Derick: We've been looking all over for you.
Later, after dinner, Kristine hit the hot tub but her solitude didn't last long.
The group ended their night with a swim right as the sun was beginning to set. They had an early day the next morning so they needed as much sleep as possible.
Early the next morning, the four of them gathered around the dining table for some breakfast.
They all met back up in the area by the front door once they finished getting ready.
Kristine: I can't keep the secret any longer, it is a fishing competition!
Not everyone was as enthused about the competition as Kristine was but that didn't matter, the group was off to their destination.
Kristine: The rules are simple, whoever catches the most fish in the next four hours wins! Oh and the competition is called "The Early Bird Gets the Worm" since I made you all get out of bed at four this morning. It's the last competition of the season so I would try your hardest to win!
Kristine: Ready, set, cast! Good luck to you all. I will be back in a little while to check on you.
Kristine: Everything next week changes- there won't be a solo date competition, it will be the final rose ceremony, there will be no group date, and the two finalists will each be getting a solo date. I'm sure I left at least one thing out but you get the point.
Ty: What will the challenge be tomorrow?
Kristine: It is something that will take luck and skill- the challenge will be taking place somewhere other than the house.
When she was through with breakfast, she decided to spend some time with each of the contestants.
Derick: You see that cloud? It looks like a turtle.
Kristine: What are you talking about? That is definitely a hippo!
Ty: The view from this deck is stunning.
Kristine: Yeah it is, oh and checkmate!
Bret: Slow and steady now.
Kristine: Come on, you're taking too long!
The group all met back up for lunch.
It was getting pretty hot outside so Kristine suggested that they all go back inside to the air conditioned house and to watch a movie.
Kristine went back outside to an easel after the movie was over, she had a burst of creativity and didn't want to waste the opportunity.
By the time she finished her painting, the heat was getting to her so she went back inside to watch some tv.
Ty: Hello gorgeous, mind if I cuddle you?
Kristine: Go right ahead.
Bret: There you two are!
Derick: We've been looking all over for you.
Later, after dinner, Kristine hit the hot tub but her solitude didn't last long.
The group ended their night with a swim right as the sun was beginning to set. They had an early day the next morning so they needed as much sleep as possible.
________________________________________________________________
They all met back up in the area by the front door once they finished getting ready.
Kristine: I can't keep the secret any longer, it is a fishing competition!
Not everyone was as enthused about the competition as Kristine was but that didn't matter, the group was off to their destination.
Kristine: The rules are simple, whoever catches the most fish in the next four hours wins! Oh and the competition is called "The Early Bird Gets the Worm" since I made you all get out of bed at four this morning. It's the last competition of the season so I would try your hardest to win!
Kristine: Ready, set, cast! Good luck to you all. I will be back in a little while to check on you.
Kristine: I feel kinda bad for springing this competition on them, they really didn't have a chance to practice. But on the other hand, I think that's good so everyone gets a fair shot. They've all been fishing before so I think it's a fair competition.
Kristine: Ty still hasn't gotten a solo date with me and I know that's bothering him, but he has to accept the outcome of this competition today, no matter what it is. I'm looking forward to the date, no matter who wins.
Kristine: It's so crazy to think that there will only be two guys left next week and that one of them is the one I'm going to end up with. At this point I would be happy with any of the guys remaining, they all have lovable qualities and I have strong feelings for them all. I don't know what I'm going to do about the elimination this week, it's going to be a tough decision to make.
She checked on the guys when she was through with the interview. Bret and Derick each had a fish and Ty hadn't caught anything yet.
Feeling a little bored, she tried to keep herself entertained.
Meanwhile...
An experienced fisherman had shown up and was giving the guys some tips on the area- it turns out they were using the wrong bait!
The time was almost up so Kristine went to check on the guys again to see how they were doing.
Kristine: Five, four, three, two, one. Reel up and set your poles down. It's time to check your inventories.
Kristine: Alright, Derick came in the lead with five fish, Bret was second with four and Ty you managed to catch two.
Kristine: Congrats on the win! I had no idea you knew how to fish so well!
Derick: It's one of my many hidden talents.
The four of them were pretty hungry and since they were already out, Kristine suggested they go out to lunch.
Ty: What is this place?
Kristine: It's an Italian restaurant, it has pretty good reviews and I thought it would be fun if we tried it out.
Bret: Sounds pretty tasty to me!
Kristine went inside and requested a table for four. Kristine changed her clothes before she sat down.
Kristine: Umm waitress, excuse me? Could you possibly tell the chef to keep up the great work. This food is absolutely delicious and I want them to know that they are awesome at their job.
Waitress: Of course, ma'am.
Kristine: Thank you so much, I appreciate it.
When they finished their meal, they paid and went back home. Kristine was pretty worn out from waking up so early so she took a nap when she got home.
Ty and Derick went to the living room and Bret went to his room.
Later that evening after everyone finished their activities and ate dinner, Kristine and Bret played some foosball.
When the game was over, Kristine and Derick played some arcade games together.
That alone time didn't last very long either- looks like everyone wants as much time with Kristine as they can get at this point.
________________________________________________________________
Kristine: Derick, after breakfast please hurry up and get ready.
Derick: Sure thing, I showered last night so It won't take me long at all.
Kristine: I'll be waiting.
Ty: What are you two doing today?
Kristine: I normally would tell you that it's none of your business to know until after the date, but since there's only two weeks left, I may as well tell you. We will be returning to my hometown of Willow Creek.
Bret: How about tomorrow's date?
Kristine: It will be the same, except we're going somewhere different than I am with Derick.
Derick: Alright, I'm all ready. Let's go.
Kristine: Perfect!
Kristine: So I thought we could start our date off by coming to this park- it's basically where I spent my childhood. My parents brought me here all the time to fish, play, and to catch frogs. I have a lot of memories here and I want to make new ones with you.
Derick: That's sweet of you, this seems like a good park.
Kristine: My dad actually taught me how to play chess right here at this table. It was years ago but I still remember it vividly. I was so bad at first but my dad kept his patience.
Derick: Sounds like you had a pretty great dad growing up.
Kristine: Whenever any of my brothers and sisters had a bad day, our mom would walk to the park with us and she'd walk around and talk with us until we felt better.
Derick: If you and I end up together, I hope we can do that for our kids.
Kristine: Near here is where I learned to fish. My dad would usually bring us here on the weekends and we'd spend a good chunk of time just sitting on the bank laughing and having fun.
Derick: I was never close with my dad and I wish I got to have experiences like that growing up.
After a few hours in the park, it was time to move on to the next location. They were going to lunch at her house.
Marcus: Hey honey! I'm so glad you could make it. I got some bad news though, I just got called into the office so I'm not going to be able to be here. I thought I'd wait to leave until you showed up though.
Kristine: Oh that's fine that, things like that happen. I'm sure mom will tell you all about it later.
First up was a tour of the house.
Kristine: So this is my room, or at least it was. After the show is over, I guess I'll be moving out and finding a place of my own.
Derick: I like the green walls, I think the color suits you.
After the tour, they went to the living room.
Kristine: Hey everyone! Oh Derick, by the way, this is my brother Tristan. He's dating Faith.
Derick: Hi, I'm Derick. It's nice to meet you.
Kelly: I'm glad you two made it, it's so nice to have you home sweetheart.
Kristine: I've missed being here. Being in my room really made me homesick.
Faith: Lunch should be about done, I'll go check on it.
Tristan: She's making a tuna casserole.
Kristine: That's like my favorite thing she makes, we are in for a treat today.
Lunch was served and everyone gathered around the table.
Kristine: Derick, I'd like to to meet my brother and sister, Emmitt and Lorelei, they're twins.
Derick: It's great to finally meet you two, your sister has told me a lot about the both of you.
After lunch, Derick and Kristine went outside with her younger siblings.
Lorelei: Sissy, when will you be home? I miss you and your bedtime stories.
Kristine: a couple more weeks and I'll be home for a few days.
Emmitt: Is it true you're moving out? That's what I heard Tristan say and I don't want you to leave.
Kristine: I have to, It's time for me to be on my own.
Derick: She might just be moving in with me, do you two like that idea?
Neither of the kids had an answer for him.
When no one was looking, the two of them snuck off and talked for a little.
Kristine: I wish you wouldn't have told them that I might be moving in with you, it's just that I don't know yet. It's down to you, Bret and Ty.
Derick: I know, I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me.
Kristine: Besides that, you're really good with the two of them. Thank you for today, I enjoyed it.
Derick: I liked getting to see what your life was like outside the show.
Their time at the house had come to an end so it was time to say their goodbyes. Once they got home, it was time for dinner.
The four of them ended their night with a fire.
________________________________________________________________
Kristine: It's too hot in here for me, I need to go cool down in the pool.
Derick: I agree. I think I'm going to take a shower now.
It was just Ty and Bret left now.
Ty: A shower sounds pretty nice right now, I'm going to go get my clothes ready.
Ty waited for Bret to lean back again and close his eyes before he did that mischievous act. That plum blocked the door to the sauna from opening.
Later on...
Kristine: Have either of you seen Bret? I can't seem to find him anywhere.
Derick: No clue, I haven't seen him since this morning.
Ty: Me neither, maybe he left.
Kristine: I'm not so sure about that, I'm going to go look upstairs again.
Bret: HELP! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME? I'M LOCKED IN HERE! HELP!
Kristine: Oh my plum!
Bret: Thank you so much for rescuing me, I thought I'd never get out.
Kristine: It's my pleasure. What happened anyways?
Bret: Well it was just me and Ty in there, he said something about a shower, he got up and when he left the sauna, I heard a click. He blocked me in there, it was no accident. I heard him laughing as he walked off.
Kristine: What? You have got to be kidding me. That is absolutely ridiculous and I will be getting to the bottom of this.
Ty: You are such a plumming narc! Why can't I have one solo date with her? Why?
Bret: Don't take your plum frustrations out on me! It's not my fault you didn't have enough talent to win a competition!
Kristine: Knock it off right now! Both of you! What you did Ty was wrong, very very wrong and you're lucky that I don't send you home right now. You owe Bret an apology. You'll be lucky if you still get to go on the group date. And you Bret, fighting is not tolerated at all! You also owe him an apology.
Ty: Look man, I'm sorry for what I did. I don't know what I was thinking. I was just so sick of not having special alone time with her so I was desperate, I hope you can forgive me. Oh and I'm sorry for fighting too.
Ty: Yeah I forgive you and I understand why you did it, I just think you went about things all wrong. I'm sorry too.
After Bret had a chance to get cleaned up and ready, the three of them set off on their date. Their time was cut a little short because of the fight but they started things off with dinner at Kristine's home.
Tristan: It's nice to meet you guys.
Bret: It's nice to meet you too.
Ty: I agree.
Kristine: I wish mom and dad could have been here.
Lorelei: Mommy had to go to work, she has a deadline on the book she's writing and she's trying to meet it.
Emmitt: And dad had to go back to the office.
Tristan: I'm glad you brought dinner. I've been missing your cooking sis!
Kristine: And I've been missing you!
Tristan: Oh yeah, sorry I couldn't make it last week to your party, mom needed someone to watch these two as they were both sick.
Kristine: No worries, I'm glad they're better.
After lunch, Kristine gave Bret and Ty a tour of the house.
Ty: mint green? How old were you when you painted it this color?
Kristine: That was actually just about a year ago, it's one of my favorite colors.
Bret: I like your room, it's simple but enough at the same time.
Kristine: Thanks, it's going to be weird when I pack everything.
Next up on the to do list, was to visit the town's nightclub, The Blue Velvet.
Kristine: Tristan, Faith and I came here a lot after I turned 21! This has been one of my favorite places in Willow Creek and I'm glad I get to show it to the both of you. The owner/ bartender is actually Faith's grandpa. Tristan is really into jazz music so he plays here a lot.
Kristine: Hey Marv, how's it going?
Bartender (Marv): Long time no see little miss, I've been good. And you?
Kristine: Just living the life. Do you think you could make your special for my two dates here? I don't want them to miss out on such yummy drinks.
Marv: You got it!
Kristine: You're going to love this drink, it's his own invention and I used to drink them all the time.
Ty: Wow! This is delicious!
Kristine: I drank those all night on my 21st birthday!
Bret: I can see why!
Kristine: This is basically the hangout of Willow Creek. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far.
Ty: It's awesome:
Bret: I like it, I've never been in a place like this before.
Kristine then had some alone time with each of her dates.
Bret: I was actually born here in Willow creek but moved to Oasis Springs when I was a kid. I'm glad you brought me back here today to the town.
Kristine: It's no problem at all. I wanted to give you guys an insight in how my life is.
Bret: Kristine, there's something I need to tell you. I've fallen in love with you and I'm sorry that I might have messed that up today when I was arguing with Ty.
Kristine: It's okay, you took blame for your actions and I think you're a great guy.
Downstairs...
Ty: Look, I do feel bad for what I did to Bret but you need to see things my way. I wanted a date with just you and me. I was desperate.
Kristine: But Bret was innocent, if you really wanted time with me so badly, you should have just asked me. Something could have been worked out possibly but it's too late for that. You made a poor decision.
Ty: Is there any way that you can forgive me for what I did?
Kristine: Yeah, I guess I can.
Ty: So how about we have some private time back at the house? I hear the closet is pretty roomy.
Kristine: I'm going to have to pass this time, I'm pretty hungry and I want some dinner.
________________________________________________________________
Kristine: Good morning you three, its our last party today and I want to make it special. So dress in the nicest clothes you have and meet me in the party room at 2!
Kristine spent most of the morning getting things ready for the party, she baked cookies, made a cake and got the banquet and punch table set up.
Later on, they started the party off with some dancing.
Kristine spent some time with everyone.
It was time to eat.
She spent more time with everyone.
And ended the party with even more dancing. What a fun night!
________________________________________________________________
Kristine called in a massage therapist after her liquid breakfast.
Kristine: I've been waiting for you, I have some knots that need worked.
After he left, she continued her relaxation.
She went back downstairs.
She was pretty hungry when she woke up.
She got cleaned up and went outside for some painting.
Later on she did her interview. She insisted that she got to do her interview outside because the weather was so nice and she felt cooped up from being inside so much.
Kristine: It's so surreal that next week I'll be sending the last person home. I was worried about what I was going to do this morning but after thinking about things all day, I made my decision. It wasn't an easy one to make and I hope he understands.
Kristine: I thought I fell in love with the three remaining guys but it turns out I only really love two of them, I love what the third person could be, or who I thought he was. This week has been so much fun. The two dates I went on really meant something and I think my family likes all the remaining guys.
Kristine: I'm going to have two amazing guys left to choose from and I'm so nervous about it. This whole competition has been so much fun. I can't believe it's going to be over so soon.
Throughout the day, the guys had come in for their interviews too. Ty: I'm confident that I'm the one for Kristine. I mean we're perfect for each other. I've fallen so deeply in love with her and I think she feels the same. I don't think I messed up things with her yesterday, now she knows I have a tough side too. She'd be a fool to send me home.
Derick: I still have my immunity so I'm safe tomorrow. Even if I didn't win the date, I know I'd be safe. I'm confident about that. I'll have a 50% chance of winning and I think those are great odds. I know I'm Kristine's soulmate at this point. We're great together.
Bret: I tried to win the competition this week but Derick was better. I think I might be safe from elimination but I can never be too sure about these things. I'm in love with Kristine and I told her. If I get sent home, at least she knows how I feel. I just hope I'm still here next week.
________________________________________________________________
Sunday was finally here and Kristine was a nervous wreck.
Kristine: Hailee, do you have a minute? I have a lot on my mind and I need someone to talk to.
Hailee: Yeah what's up?
Kristine: So I have to break someone's heart today and I'm having a hard time with it. I went into my interview yesterday confident I knew what to do but now I'm not so sure. I think I'd be sending the wrong person home.
Hailee: It's okay, it's a tough decision and it's only going to get tougher next week.
Hailee: Let your heart decide. That's my advice, don't overthink things and just go for it.
Hailee: Did that help?
Kristine: It actually did, I'm starting to accept the choice I made yesterday and I know in my heart it's the right one.
After her talk, she went to grab a bite to eat.
Kristine: Week five is coming to a close, I'm so grateful that you're all still here and it's going to kill me to send one of you packing today so please understand that.
Kristine: This week was probably my favorite week yet. I learned so much about all of you and you all learned a lot about me in return. I enjoyed visiting my home with all of you and it was fun to experience new things with you.
Kristine: Please know that with all my heart I'm sorry for having to do this, but Ty things are not meant to be with us. I thought I loved you then I saw a side of you yesterday I didn't know you had, it hurts so much having to send you home. Please don't hate me forever.
Kristine: Bret and Derick, do each of you accept the remaining two roses?
Bret: I accept.
Derick: Me too, I accept.
Ty went upstairs for his final interview. Ty: I. cannot. believe. this. She just sits there and rips my heart out and I'm supposed to be okay? I'm in love with this girl and she's sending me home! My heart is broken, I can't believe she's doing this to me. I'm supposed to be her soulmate, not one of them.
Then the others did theirs. Kristine: I feel relieved about what I just did, I was nervous I was going to make the wrong choice but I know I made the right one. I feel a lot better now. Yeah, I'm upset I had to send him home and I know I'll miss him but it's for the best. Ty wasn't the one for me and there's no need to string him along any further than I already have.
Derick: I knew I was safe! I knew it. Poor Ty though, that dude was a nerd but he was a cool nerd, the house will be different without him but now I'm that much closer to winning this whole thing.
Bret: I can't help but smile right now. I made the final two! I might actually win this whole thing, I hope I do. I truly believe that Kristine is the one for me. I hope she feels the same way.
________________________________________________________________























































































































































Oh boy, Ty. Not a cool thing to lock someone else in the sauna. I thought he was going to die from the heat for a second. Bad Ty.
ReplyDelete