Thursday, June 9, 2016

New Acquaintances- Week 4

Welcome back to Get In Love! Nothing exciting happened over the weekend so here we are at the beginning of week four! This week is a drama packed episode so keep watching!  We are down to four contestants and Kristine has some strong feelings for most of them. Who will be sent packing this week? Will Bret or Ty finally win a solo date? And what new exciting places will the five of them be going to this week? 
________________________________________________________________


It was Monday morning and Kristine decided to make some breakfast for the household. 

Kristine: Good morning to you all! Today is just going to go as usual. Just hang out, work on skills, and we'll watch a movie at some point. 

After breakfast all the guys went their own way and Kristine spent a little time with each of them. First up was horseshoes with Brody. 

When they were through with that, he went off to take a swim and Kristine went to go meditate with Ty. 


After meditation, Ty decided to catch up on some reading and Kristine went to find Derick. 



A little while later Kristine decided that she had enough outdoors time so she went inside to find Bret. 


Later in the afternoon everyone joined back up together for a movie. 


Dinner was done when the movie was over so they all ate. They all really enjoyed the gumbo!
Brody: Plum! That is some tasty gumbo. 
Kristine: Yeah it is, I'll have to tell the chef that this dish is a keeper. 
Derick: What are the plans for the rest of the night?
Kristine: I don't have anything planned, so you can probably just all take things easy and do as you wish. 
Bret: Any hints on what the challenge will be tomorrow?
Kristine: Umm. You'll be using you're hands and muscles. I don't think that will give away too much. 
Ty: Can you give us another hint?
Kristine: The only other thing that I can tell you is that its something that you can get better at here at the house, in other words you don't have to leave the property to work on the skill. 

They all went their separate ways again after dinner. 






________________________________________________________________

The next morning, Kristine had woken up before the sun was up and she went for a run.


Then when she got home she had some breakfast.

Once she was through with eating, she went back downstairs and got ready for the day. 

Back upstairs... They guys had finally woken up and made their way to the kitchen. 

Kristine got upstairs right as they were finishing breakfast.
Kristine: Same routine as usual everyone, meet me upstairs in an hour from now. I'll be in the challenge room doing my interview. 

Kristine: I'm actually not upset at all anymore about Jimmy. I mean yeah he's a great guy and all that but I'm not going to go about the house moping about something that never was. I'm good. Really. 

Kristine: This week's challenge can go either way. We have two people competing who have already had a solo date with me and the two others haven't... yet. We'll see what happens. 

Kristine: I know in my heart that one of the guys left are the one for me, I just feel it. I'm not sure which one is yet but I have a special feeling about one of them. I can see myself with all of them, they're all so great and handsome. Yeah they all have their flaws but we all do. Part of being in love with someone is accepting them for who they are. 

The hour was up and the contestants had arrived. 
Kristine: You're all looking extra handsome today. So this challenge is called "Work That Wood". You'll be creating something out of wood of your choice, the person who makes the piece that is the best quality wins the solo date with me. Any questions? Alright, go to a table and get ready. 

Kristine: Ready, set, work that wood!

The competition went on for a few hours.



When everyone was done, Kristine assessed everyone's work and the winner was...
Congratulations Bret! Nice to see you finally win a solo date, will Ty be next week's winner?

Kristine: Good job! I'm glad you've won a competition! This dragon is of excellent quality while the rest of the pieces were normal. I'm excited for tomorrow!
Bret: I put in a lot of practice this last week, I had a feeling that this competition would come up at some point. I just can't believe I actually won.

The contestants had worked up quite an appetite from doing the competition, so Kristine made some lunch. 


Kristine went for a swim after lunch, it didn't take long for the four guys to join her. They must not have wanted to miss out on any chance to see Kristine partially clothed. 



After the dip in the pool, Kristine went upstairs to the balcony and Ty followed. 
Kristine: I can't believe that this is already the fourth week, time is going by so fast. 
Ty: Yeah it is, and I still haven't won a solo date. 
Kristine: Don't get discouraged. Bret was starting to but he won this week! That could be you next week! 
Ty: I suppose you're right.
Kristine: I've been wanting to do this for a while now. 

And that is when Ty finally got an actual kiss from Kristine.

Ty: That was unexpected but better than I imagined it would be. 

Ty then excused himself for some reading and Kristine went back inside as well. Brody had just came back inside and was looking at the fish. 
Kristine: Hey Brody, I'm guessing you had enough of the pool?
Brody: Yeah, it was getting pretty hot out there. 

Brody: But not as hot as you are.
Kristine: I know you're trying to be sweet and all but calling someone "hot" isn't really a term of endearment, "beautiful" is a much better word.

Brody: I'll remember that for next time. I think I'm gonna go take a shower now, so I'll see you later. Okay?
Kristine: Alright, try not to have too much fun.

Thinking about the last two conversations she had, Kristine was looking at the fountain. She had passed by it dozens of times but never stopped to actually look at it. 

Bret: What is someone as beautiful as you doing just standing around?
Kristine: I'm just thinking about things. It's going to be hard to make a decision on who is going home this week.
Bret: If there's anything I can do to help just let me know.
Kristine: Now that you mention it, my lips are a little lonely.

Kristine: I don't want anyone to see, we should make out in the closet!
Bret: I would love to!

After the private makeout session, Kristine made her way back downstairs. 

Kristine: Oh hey Derick. What are you up to?
Derick: I was just got done lifting some weights. What about you?
Kristine: I was coming down here to get a little snack.
Derick: There's been something I've been meaning to ask you, do you mind taking a picture with me? I want to set it as the wallpaper on my phone.



Derick: Thank you so much.
Kristine: Oh it's no problem at all. I think I'm going to go get that snack now.

Kristine then went into the kitchen to make some ice cream. When she was done, she heard some noises coming from the living room. 
Kristine: I didn't know you were all in here! If anyone is hungry, there is some ice cream in the kitchen if you want it.

Bret and Brody excused themselves and went to the kitchen for a treat. They were surprised to find the maid in there. 

Bret grabbed his bowl and went back to the couch while Brody chose to eat in the kitchen. 

Brody: Howdy, I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting. I'm Brody and your name is?
Maid: I'm Kala.
Brody: Now why haven't I seen your pretty little face around here?
Kala: I usually try to stay out of sight, I clean the rooms when no one is in them.

Brody: With a face as pretty as yours and a body like that, you should never stay out of sight.
Kala: If I'm not mistaken Brody, are you flirting with me?
Brody: As a matter of fact I am. I'd love to see more of you.

Meanwhile...
Kristine: Has anyone seen Brody?
Bret: He went to the kitchen with me for ice cream oh and he mentioned something about eating it in there.
Kristine: Oh okay, how does everyone feel about going upstairs for some games?
Derick: The game just got over so yeah, that sounds great.
Ty: Just about done over here too.
Kristine: Perfect, I'll go find Brody and meet you all upstairs.

Kristine: Brody, what are you doing in here?
Brody: Me? Oh I was just sitting here thinking.
Kristine: The rest of us are going to play some games so come on, let's go upstairs.



Later that night after dinner, they all went for a dip in the hot tub. 
Kristine: Mmm this water is so relaxing.
Brody: I gotta get myself one of these back home. I'd be in it every night.
Derick: I could probably fall asleep in this thing, that's how relaxed I am right now.
Kristine: Someday when I have a house of my own, hopefully with one of you four, I am getting a hot tub.
Bret: Definitely.
Ty: The water is almost too hot.
Kristine: That's how it's supposed to be.

________________________________________________________________

The next morning Kristine showered and got completely ready before she headed upstairs. Her solo date today started right after breakfast and she wanted to head out as soon as possible. Bret was given the instructions to do so last night so when he came downstairs he was ready too. 


After breakfast Bret and Kristine both brushed their teeth and met back up in the entryway. 

Bret: I've waited long enough, please tell me where we're going!
Kristine: Granite Falls for the day!
Bret: No way, I've been wanting to go there for so long.

Upon arrival, the two were in awe at the surroundings. The producers booked a small cabin for the two of them for the day. 

Kristine: Now that we're here, I think we should take a look around.
Bret: sounds good!



They then took a short jog.
Kristine: we should go fishing!
Bret: I'd love to!


After they caught enough fish for lunch, the two of them headed back to the cabin. While Kristine was cleaning the fish up, Bret got the fire started.


Once the two were finished with lunch, they went to the forest which is a national park.

Bret: There's nothing quite like the great outdoors. I'm so happy this is the spot you chose for our date, I couldn't imagine a better location.
Kristine: Me too. I'm happy that you won the solo date with me, I wasn't sure if we'd ever have proper one on one time together.

They then went to check out the waterfall.
Kristine: I am loving it out here. I wish I had more time to spend in the woods.
Bret: Same here, I did a lot of camping growing up but I haven't had much time for it anymore once I was no longer a teenager.



Bret: I have that same costume!
Bear: It's pretty common around here.
Kristine: So you just dress up as a bear and walk around?
Bear: Yeah, there's actually a group of us. It helps bring up the tourism count.

The two of them made some dinner after their bear encounter then they just sat around the fire for a chat.
Kristine: Time spent in the great outdoors always helps me clear my head.
Bret: I'd rather be out here than in the city. I did enjoy Windenburg a lot though.

Bret: I hope you know that I've fallen for you Kristine. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
Kristine: Oh Bret. You don't know how happy that truly makes me, I just have three others who feel the same way as you, as far as I know.


Their time in Granite Falls was up and it was time to head back home. When they arrived back home, they each went their separate ways.

________________________________________________________________

The next morning Kristine and the guys sat out on the patio for breakfast. 

Once they were all finished eating, it was time for the group date. Where are they going today you might ask? Back to Windenburg of course!
Kristine: I heard this was the first movie theater ever in Windenburg, it's been remodeled and updated but I thought we could start the date off with a movie?



After the movie, Kristine talked with each of her dates. 





Next up was a trip to the ruins!
Kristine: I was so sad last week when we ran out of time to keep exploring Windenburg, that's why I was thrilled to find out this week that we'd be coming back here!




After walking around for a little, they stumbled upon the party area and a familiar face!

Not paying attention to the bartender, the four of them made their way to the dance floor. Why not have a dance party in the middle of the day?



After a while Kristine had gotten thirsty and volunteered to get the group some drinks. 
Kristine: Jimmy! What are you doing here!?
Jimmy: Well after I left the show, I needed a job and since I'm always making drinks I thought I could become a bartender. 
Kristine: Oh well that's cool, do you think you could make me and the guys some drinks?


Once the group finished their drinks, they decided that they had enough of that awkward encounter and went to the bar a couple blocks away.

It was good timing too! They had gotten pretty hungry and they were ready for lunch.
Ty: I didn't think I'd ever see that dude again!
Kristine: You're telling me, that was quite the surprise.
Brody: It was pretty awkward seeing him.
Derick: He made his choice, anyways I didn't see him lasting much longer. 

While at the bar, they entertained themselves until it was time to go back home. 




Once they arrived back home, they ate and went and did their own thing for the evening.

________________________________________________________________

Kristine: Guys, I have some exciting new for all of you!
Bret: What is it?
Kristine: My parents are coming to the party today!
Brody: I thought you were adopted?
Kristine: I was, it will be my adoptive parents. 
Derick: What kind of party are we having?
Kristine: A dinner one, I thought that would be best. I can't wait for my parents to meet all of you. 
Ty: I'm nervous but excited, tonight sounds fun. 

Once breakfast was through, Kristine went back downstairs. She wanted to find the perfect outfit for tonight. 




Kristine went back upstairs to make sure everything was set for the party later, she needed to make sure the caterer was coming, the house was clean and she needed to make sure that nothing would interfere with the night.

Early in the evening the guests arrived, bringing a surprise with them. 
Kristine: Mom! Dad! I have missed you so much. 
The door then opened once again to a face Kristine missed.
Kristine: Faith! What are you doing here!?!?!?!? 
Kristine's mom (Kelly): We thought you'd like to be surprised hunny.
Kristine's dad (Marcus): We missed you too, Faith came over the other day and we mentioned that we'd be seeing you today and she insisted that she come with. 
Kristine: Thank you so much! I love the surprise. It's so great to see all of you. 

The guys made their introductions. While Kristine talked to her parents. 
Faith: Hey guys, I'm Kristine's best friend, Faith. I'm the one you really have to impress, her parents are easy to get past. 

Kelly: This house is beautiful! 
Kristine: Yeah it is! I've loved living here. 
Marcus: I bet! Oh is there a place to change? I just got off work and I'd like to put on some regular clothes. 
Kristine: There's a bathroom right there to your right, dad. 











The guys all left the room so Kristine could have some private time with her guests.
Kristine: So I have to ask, what do you think of the four remaining men?
Kelly: I think they're all great sweetie, that Ty seems like a keeper.
Marcus: Your mom's right, they're all great. I think I'd need more time with them to really decide though.
Faith: Okay, listen here. Yeah they're all great but you gotta try them all out in bed. You know what I mean? Right now you're just window shopping, you need to try before you buy to make a real decision. They are all hunks! But do they got what it takes in the sheets?
Kristine: You know I'm not that type of girl, I don't want to get too intimate with any of them yet.

The guys were all invited back in a little bit later for some dancing to end the night. It was a successful evening if I do say so myself.


________________________________________________________________

The next morning Kristine was notified she had a visitor so she went upstairs to see who it could be. 
Faith: So I already know that I'm technically not supposed to be here but I had to stop by, it was eating me alive. I have some news for you and you're not going to like it. 
Kristine: What is it?
Faith: Brody is cheating on you.
Kristine: WHAT!?

Faith: Last night after I finished going to the bathroom, I heard voices coming from the kitchen so I peeked in to see who it was and I saw this. 

Faith: I didn't want so say anything to you last night because you were in such a great mood and your parents were here, but I had to tell you. You needed to know.
Kristine: I can't believe him. Yeah I'm seeing four guys right now, but he signed up for it! That's how this show works. He told me he was working on commitment. That plum!

Faith: I'm so sorry you had to find out this way, please don't be mad at me. 
Kristine: I could never be mad at you, it hurts but I'm thankful you showed me that and told me. I needed to know.
Faith: I have to get going now, the lady with the black hair told me I could only have 15 minutes. Are you going to be okay?
Kristine: Yeah, I will be. Maybe not right now but I'll get there. I have to lot of things to think over now. 

After her chat with her best friend, Kristine went back to what she was planning on doing- a mud bath. 

Kristine was feeling a little cooped up in the house and needed some fresh air so she went running.

The guys came in throughout the day to do some interviews and Kristine kept thinking and relaxing.
Brody: Last night I totally won over her parents. Her friend kept giving me dirty looks last night, I have no idea what that could be about. I don't think there's a chance I'm going home tomorrow. I'm in this to win this. If I don't win, I think I'll be getting with that pretty little maid. 


Ty: Her parents love me. They said that I was a really lovely person and that they could see their daughter with me. Can you believe it? Maybe I really do have a chance with Kristine. I hope I don't get sent home. Kristine is my dream girl and I don't want to mess it up. 


Derick: I'm not usually into girls with unnatural hair colors but plum Kristine's friend is hot! I'm gonna need to get her number if I'm not the one for Kristine. I think I'll be here until the end though. Kristine and I get along so well and I know she feels that too. 


Bret: My date this week with Kristine was better than I dreamed it could be. I've really fallen for this girl and I don't know what I'd do if I got sent home. I see a future with her and I hope she feels the same way. Her parents are awesome and her friend is pretty fun too. 


Later that evening, the five of them met back up for dinner. 


________________________________________________________________
The next morning Kristine ate her breakfast alone on the patio. 

After breakfast, she got ready for the day. 

A while later, she made her way to the ceremony room where the four guys were waiting. 



Kristine: Hello gentlemen, you're all looking very lovely today. Shall be begin?

Kristine: This has been another amazing week. I got to experience so much with all of you and I grew closer to all of you. It pains me to have to do this but there are only three roses and four of you. One of you will be going home today. I thought about it all week and I thought it was going to be a hard decision to make, but yesterday morning I got news that one of you has been unfaithful. 

Kristine: I couldn't believe it at first but then I saw the photo evidence. I couldn't believe it, you were all supposed to come here to try to find love with me. You weren't supposed to go behind my back and develop a relationship with the maid. I'm sorry Brody but you're gone. 


Once the ceremony was over, Brody went upstairs for his final interview and to pack his bags. 
Brody: I can't believe she found out. How was that even possible!? I tried to change, really, but I just haven't gotten any action for some time now and a guy has needs. Maybe if Kristine was more open to an open relationship, we woulda worked out. Oh well. I need to go find Kala. 

Kristine: WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF? HOW DARE YOU BECOME INTIMATE WITH ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS! You knew full well that by coming into this house you would stay away from the men, you signed a contract! You are being kicked out of the house and you will be replaced! 

Kristine: I had to kick her out, I felt so betrayed. She knew what she was getting herself into and she should have stayed away, she knew her job was on the line. I can't feel bad for the choices others make. Brody had this coming too. I should have known better after our solo date during the first week, he was flirting with every girl he saw. I should have realized that he would never change, I feel pretty dumb right now but life goes on. I hope that the three remaining guys are actually here for the right reasons. 

Once again, Kristine requested that the cameras would stop rolling for the rest of the weekend. We agreed to let the household have some privacy and a somewhat normal life for the rest of the day. 

Alright, that's a wrap on this week! Once a cheater, always a cheater right? Thank you all for tuning in to Get in Love! We'll see you again next time!

******Author's Note******
If you liked the movie theater from the group date it was made by flubber32c4 and it can be downloaded here

5 comments:

  1. That plum Brodie! I'm glad he's gone, never trusted him from week 1! Hopefully Derick is next that plum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Brody was a real jerk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice surprise from her parents and best friend! Thought that Brody... I knew he was trouble and should go! Now she has proof he's no good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly! She didn't need someone like that around anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahem.. didn't surprise me one bit Thad Brody did that xD I thought the random daytime dance party was super cute!

    ReplyDelete