Wednesday, June 1, 2016

New Revelations- Week 3

Welcome back to Get In Love! I'm your hostess Hailee Hamilton. It's already week three for our bachelorette and her contestants. We are down to five guys right now. Keep watching to see who wins the solo date, the drama and who goes home this week!

________________________________________________________________

It's Monday morning and our bachelorette has just gotten out of bed, dressed and has gone upstairs to start her day off with some coffee.

When she was through with that, she went to the gym room for her morning workout. Jimmy had the same idea!

When they were through with that, they went to the kitchen for some breakfast, everyone else was eating too. 
Kristine: I'm glad you're all in here. I wanted to go over the plans for the day. I was thinking that you could all just work on some skills today, or anything else you'd rather do and I'll try to spend some time with each of you individually. Sound good? Oh and I also would like to watch another movie today. Since we've watched a movie on Monday for the last two weeks I thought we'd continue the tradition. 
All the guys agreed the Kristine's plan and after breakfast they went their separate ways. 

Kristine and Ty decided to do some meditation together. 

Next up was painting with Brody.

After getting cleaned up, she moved onto dancing with Bret.

Last but not least was video games with Derick. Jimmy had already had his time in the gym this morning.

The group joined back up for some pool time after lunch.

They then all moved onto their movie. This week they decided to watch Roaring Vice




They were all pretty hungry after movie time so they ate some chicken stir fry.
Kristine: I'm feeling pretty tired right now guys but I'd like to spend a little more time with you all tonight. So how about after we finish eating we go outside and sit around the fire?
They were once again all in agreement. 


After a while, Kristine decided to call it a night and went inside to go to bed. 

________________________________________________________________

While Kristine was finishing getting ready in her room the next morning...

The guys were busy trying to squeeze in some last minute skill building. They still had little idea what the challenge would be that day- all they knew was that it wasn't athletic related and that it required precision. 


A short while later the household of six gathered in the kitchen to eat. 
Kristine: It's challenge day guys! I hope you're all ready for what's to come. 
Brody: I'm pretty nervous. 
Derick: Yeah me too. But I guess it isn't the end of the world if I don't win. 
Bret: I'm keeping my hopes up. 
Jimmy: I hope it's an easy challenge. 
Ty: I'm not ready. 
Kristine: Once you're all done eating, I'd like you to meet me upstairs in an hour. 

Once Kristine was through with her breakfast, she went upstairs for an interview and to wait for the contestants. 
Kristine: I don't know if they'll see this challenge coming, I mean it's a personal favorite of mine. I don't know who will actually succeed at this. I'm not sure who I want to win the challenge but I know that I don't want Brody or Derick to win. I already had solo dates with them and I feel like I need to know the other three better. It's been a couple days since Kai left now and it honestly doesn't bother me. He had to leave, it was for the best. There was nothing between us. 

A little while later the guys finally walked in.
Kristine: Okay so you all saw the easels when you came in. You guys will be painting this week for the challenge! The challenge is called "Paint Me a Picture" and the winner will be the one who paints the highest quality of a painting. Take your time and just have fun with it. 

They were instructed to go and stand in front of an easel.
Kristine: Ready, Set, Paint!




The challenge went on for a couple of hours and there was finally a winner!
Congratulations Jimmy!

Kristine: Congrats! I'm looking forward to our one-on-one time tomorrow. 
Jimmy: I can't believe I actually won! I'm excited too. 

After the challenge was over, everyone went their separate ways again. These three went out back to play horseshoes. 
Kristine: Don't get too upset about the challenge. Hopefully one of you can win the challenge next week. 
Bret: Yeah, I don't know. I just feel like the odds aren't in my favor. 
Ty: I'm going to keep trying. I'm not giving up that easy. 

Derick took out his frustrations on the boxing bag.

Brody continued working on his song.

And Jimmy celebrated his victory with his favorite drink. 

Later that afternoon, these four hung out in the hot tub together.
Jimmy: I'm still in shock that I won. I could have sworn it was gonna be someone else.
Kristine: You're more talented than you think. Plus you really were trying to get more painting skill this past week. 
Derick: I just hope I win next week, I need more time with you Kristine.
Brody: Nah, I gotta win. It's been two weeks since our date and I feel like there's a distance between us. 

Bret moved onto working on his woodworking skills.

And Ty tried to get better at painting. 

A little while later, Brody volunteered to grill dinner for everyone. 

And it was delicious!

They ate dessert in the kitchen.

And finished off the night with a romance show. 

________________________________________________________________

The next morning, Kristine went upstairs and met the rest of the household in the kitchen for breakfast. 
Kristine: Okay Jimmy, our date is this afternoon after lunch so we'll be leaving shortly after we eat. 
Jimmy: Sounds good. 

After breakfast, everyone went their own way once again. 





Kristine checked in on Ty when she was done getting ready.
Kristine: You're such a lovely piano player. 
Ty: Thanks, my grandmother taught me when I was a kid. I've been playing for years. 

Shortly after, she made her way upstairs and joined up with these three.

Brody: I really do want another date with you darlin'. 
Kristine: Well you're just going to have to do your best next week. 
Derick: Where's this week's date going to happen at?
Kristine: I can't tell you, perhaps tonight or tomorrow. 
Bret: I'm still hoping I get a solo date with you. 

Meanwhile... Jimmy had finished getting ready and had gone downstairs to work on his mixology skill. 


Lunch was done and the household was called to the table for some grilled cheese sandwiches. 


When they finished eating, Kristine and Jimmy freshened up in the bathroom and were on their way. 




Jimmy: What is this place?
Kristine: It's the hottest place in Newcrest. It's called The Callahan and it's the most exclusive hangout. I thought it'd be a good place for us because there are a ton of things to do here, there's a pool, a bar, arcade, and so much more. 
Jimmy: This does sound like a great place!

The two started off their date with a little swim.


After that, they moved onto the sauna. Although it was getting hot in there, there was no heat between the two of them.

Kristine: It's so hot in here, do you mind if I take off my towel?
Jimmy: How about we just go shower and do something else?

They did just that and met back up outside.

Kristine: How about a movie? They have this great outdoor theater area.
Jimmy: Okay. 



After the movie, they grabbed a bite to eat from the cafe.


And paid a visit to the arcade. 


The DJ had finally arrived so they moved things to the dance floor.


Kristine then lit a fire, made it blue and called jimmy over.



After seeing that Jimmy really wasn't in the dancing mood anymore, they went and sat down.

Kristine: Okay I can't do this anymore, I have to get something off my chest. I really really like you Jimmy. I want us to be more than friends but it seems like that's all we'll ever be. Do you have any type of feelings for me at all? Please tell me. I feel as if I'm going crazy right now. I've been trying so hard to get a relationship started and it's going nowhere. I'm rambling, aren't I? Sorry. 
Jimmy: Kristine, you're great. You've become my best friend and I'm oh so grateful for that. I'm trying to like you like that, I really am. But I just feel nothing between us. 

On that sour note, Kristine decided to head back to the mansion. She had a lot to think about after tonight's date. 

________________________________________________________________

The next morning, Kristine started her day off with a nice long soak. She was still pretty sad about the revelations from the night before. 

Once she got ready, she headed upstairs for some breakfast.
Bret: Why the long face?
Kristine: Well I found out last night that Jimmy doesn't like me. 
Bret: There's still four others that like you a lot. Cheer up, the group date is today and learning that about Jimmy means that you're one step closer to finding your one true love. 
Kristine: Thanks, I guess I didn't think about that. 

She decided that some fresh air would probably help clear her mind and painting. Painting always helped her figure things out. 

Bret went to watch the news. 

And the others came downstairs for breakfast. 
Ty: Alright Jimmy, I need to know, how was the date?
Jimmy: Well it was good if you look at it as two friends hanging out. If you look at it from Kristine's perspective, it sucked. 
Brody: What do you mean?
Jimmy: There's nothing romantic between us at all. I realized it last night and Kristine wasn't too thrilled.
Derick: So you mean nothing happened?
Jimmy: Nope, not even a hug.

Later after everyone got ready, everyone but Jimmy headed out for the group date. 
Kristine: For our group date, I thought that exploring what Windenburg has to offer would be fun for us all. This place has a rich history and I want to experience it with all of you.

The five of them toured the house. 






They then went outside and went their own ways. Kristine decided to go and try to have some one on one time with all of them.
Kristine: Bret, I sincerely thank you for that advice this morning, it really helped a lot. 
Bret: Anytime, you shouldn't let others get you down like that. There is better out there for you. 

Kristine: I hope that it's okay that I kissed you. I just felt like you deserved it. 
Bret: You can kiss me anytime.

Kristine: Anyways, what did you think of the estate? I thought the inside was kinda boring and interesting but out here is absolutely beautiful! 
Bret: Same, it was pretty cool learning about the history of the people who used to live here. 

Brody: Hello gorgeous! There's just somethin' about bein' out here that is so plum relaxing and romantic.
Kristine: I agree, this is such a lovely garden as well. 

Kristine: From what I've seen of Windenburg so far, I think I could move here someday. The history is so rich and the scenery is to die for. 
Brody: I could see myself relocating here too probably. I'd want to be closer to town though.

Brody: I'm fallin' in love, and it's not with just the view. 
Krisitne: I don't know what to say to that. 

Ty: I'm actually from Windenburg, my family doesn't live too far from here. As soon as the show is over, I'm moving back. 
Kristine: I never knew that! You're pretty luck to be from such a beautiful place. 

Ty: I'ts even more beautiful with you here.
Kristine: Ty, you're just too sweet.

Kristine: You haven't earned a real kiss yet, but here's one blown to you. 
Ty: I can't wait for that kiss. 

Derick: I've been waiting for you. I heard about your date with Jimmy and I think that guy's a real plum. 
Kristine: Well it's just a part of the process I guess, I'm already over it. 

Derick: Anyways, you need a real man that can make you swoon. 
Kristine: Oh Derick, you are such a romantic.

Kristine: Thanks for checking on me by the way, you're really sweet.
Derick: Anything for you. 

Once they finished things at the estate, they took a boat ride to The Bluffs. They were pretty hungry by the time they got there- it was mid-afternoon after all so Kristine made some Shish Kebabs for everyone. 


After they ate, they decided to swim in the natural pool.


It was starting to cool down a bit so the five of them lit a fire and tried to warm up. 


Later in the evening when the group got home, they went their separate ways. The day had been a success and they all needed a little bit of alone time. 
________________________________________________________________

The next day at breakfast Kristine told the group about today's plans. 
Kristine: Umm, has anyone seen Jimmy? Where is he?
Derick: He said he wasn't hungry and that he'd just eat later. 

Kristine: Hmm. Well anyways, I've fallen in love with Windenburg and I'm trying to spend as much time there as possible. So for our party today, it will be at a nightclub in Windenburg and it will happen this evening. 

After breakfast, Kristine spent some time with all the guys. Except for Bret- he had breakfast with just Kristine the day before and Jimmy- he was off doing other things. 

Derick and Kristine did some yoga.

Ty and Kristine cuddled in the sauna.

And Brody and Kristine relaxed near the fire.

The rest of the afternoon was spent...




The group arrived to the nightclub in the early evening and even Jimmy came along!

Had to start the dance party off with some dancing.



Next up was dinner.



After that, Kristine spent some alone time with all of her party guests.
Kristine: Ok dude, seriously. What is the plumming deal!? Have you been avoiding me?
Jimmy: I just figured you were still plummed after our date the other day. I didn't think you want to see me much. 
Kristine: Avoiding me isn't going to solve anything. 

Derick: I just can't get enough of you, you're so beautiful. 
Kristine: Thank you Derick. You're pretty good looking yourself. 
Derick: How about we hit the dance floor later? Just you and me. 

Ty: So this is a pretty private booth, so how about we do something private?
Kristine: Are you trying to seduce me?
Ty: Is it working?

Kristine: I've been looking for you all over, I need a little Brody time.
Brody: You can have me all you want.
Kristine: Someone is flirty tonight. 

Kristine: The nightlife in this town is better than I imagined! 
Bret: It is! I could definitely see myself living here. 
Kristine: I spotted a couple of closets upstairs, would you like to go make-out in one?

Later on, they all met back up at the bar. 



Kristine felt like one more dance, I mean they were all pretty juiced so they did their best at a group dance. 

They were still young but the night was not, it was time to return home and get some shut eye. 

Although, when they got home, Jimmy pulled Kristine aside for a chat. 
Jimmy: So I pretty much figure that I'm the one who you're sending home on Sunday. So I just wanna save you the trouble and volunteer to leave now. 
Kristine: What?
Jimmy: I don't want to waste your time anymore Kristine. We both know that I'm not the one for you and you're not the one for me.

Kristine: These past few weeks have been great and I'm sad to see you go, but it is for the best. Can I have one last hug at least?
Jimmy: Of course you can, it's the least I can do. 

Kristine: There will be a car here for you in the morning, so you should probably pack your things. I'll miss you. 
Jimmy: I'll miss you too. I feel like I'm losing a best friend. 

________________________________________________________________

The next morning, Jimmy did his interview and was on his way. 
Jimmy: Kristine isn't the one for me. I think I probably knew it all along. I mean she wants kids, she doesn't like to party, she likes the outdoors way too much. We're just too different and you can't change something that doesn't want to be changed. Yeah the girl's gorgeous and I feel bad for leaving but I'd rather save myself the humiliation. I knew I'd be the one getting eliminated this week. 

Kristine then did an interview as well.
Kristine: That was a really unexpected turn of events. I didn't think he'd actually just leave. Yeah, it's true. He was the one who would be going home this week. Him and I really did have a great friendship, there was just nothing there romantically, no matter how hard I tried. I will really miss his good looking face and body around here. It already feels like the house is a little emptier, oh well though. I'm confident that my soulmate is one of the remaining four. 

A little while later, Kristine met the remaining contestants in the kitchen for breakfast. 
Kristine: I don't know if any of you are aware of this, but Jimmy left. He volunteered to go so that means there will be no elimination tomorrow. I don't want to get off schedule, so today will go as planned for me taking the day to myself and tomorrow is another free day for you all. I have requested that the cameras stop rolling and if there is anything exciting that happens, they will come back on. 

The rest of the weekend went smoothly. The guys mainly worked on some skills and relaxed. Kristine relaxed quite a bit too and spent even more time painting. Rest assured- it was quite a boring weekend for the group!

What a twist! I didn't see that coming. Did you? Thanks for tuning into Get In Love! I'll see you all next week for more drama! 


******Author's Note******
If you liked the venue from the solo date with Jimmy, it was something I created and it can be found here: The Callahan

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I had a feeling Jimmy would be going home this week but did not expect him to leave! I've now decided Bret is who I'm rooting for, I think the would be the cutest together LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I tried to keep things interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't really sad to see Jimmy go lol. Now on to find Mr. Right! Great chapter.

    ReplyDelete