________________________________________________________________
Kristine spent a lot of the night tossing and turning. She figured that if she went for a run she could clear her mind. So before the sun came up, Kristine slipped on her running shoes and stepped outside.
When Kristine was through with her jog she had a little chat with Hailee.
Kristine: Someone's up early!
Hailee: (laughs) Yeah, I'm an early riser. Did you have a nice jog?
Kristine: Yeah, running usually helps me clear my head.
Hailee: What was the matter?
Kristine: Well, I didn't sleep well last night. I kept thinking about sending Vincent home. I know I made the right choice, I just feel so awful about it.
Hailee: Ah, well you have got to remember that it was for the best, if you didn't have any chemistry with him then it was best that he was sent home.
Kristine: Thanks Hailee. I'm gonna go get cleaned up and make myself something to eat, so I'll see you later. It really helped talking to you by the way.
Breakfast was already served when Kristine got upstairs, all the guys were in the kitchen too!
Kristine sure looks happy being surrounded by six barely clothed men! Look at those muscles.
Kristine: Good morning everyone, any ideas on what we should all do today? Jimmy: There's a perfectly good hot tub and I'd like to make some use of it.
Derick: I will be spending some time outside today, I need to work on my tan.
Kai: The weather is supposed to be nice today, maybe we could just sit outside for a while.
Kristine: Those are all great ideas. Maybe even spend some time working on skills, you never know when outdoor skills will come in handy.
After breakfast the household all went their separate ways. Ty had challenged Kristine to a game of chess so they met outside after Ty had taken a shower and got ready.
Kristine: I bet you can't beat me!
Ty: You never know.
Not long after their game started they were joined by someone else. Kai must have been feeling kind of jealous. He must not have wanted anyone else getting alone time with Kristine.
Kai: Next game is mine with Kristine!
After breakfast Bret came outside as well, he wanted to work on his meditation.
Sorry to break it to you Bret, but meditation is NOT the challenge this week.
Meanwhile....
Brody was in the house working on a carving.
And these two were were hanging out playing games and working out together.
After their morning activities, most of them had worked up quite an appetite. Bret graciously volunteered to cook for the group. How sweet of him!
Yet for some reason no one wanted to sit next to Kristine. Sorry guys but you won't be getting anywhere with actions like that.
After lunch Kristine, Bret, Jimmy, and Brody all decided to play a game of Don't Wake the Llama.
Ty went for a run.
Derick went for a nice long swim.
And Kai tried his hardest at some boxing.
Kristine suggested that they all go inside to watch a movie, it was the heat of the day and it was starting to get to some of them. Kristine went to the kitchen to make popcorn while the guys got the movie set up.
Everyone seemed to enjoy Diamonds Are For Sims.
No one was really hungry after the movie because they filled up on popcorn so they all decided to do their own thing for a while.
Ty decided to try his luck at woodcarving and Jimmy felt like playing some arcade games.
Jimmy: Yes! Yes! New high score!
Ty: Hey man, do you mind keeping it down over there? I'm trying to concentrate.
Derick: Mmm. I could get used to this view.
Kai: Good job Kristine!
Kristine: Thanks Kai, and I know you're talking about Newcrest and not something else Derick.
Brody decided to dance his worries away, he didn't have to win the solo date competition the next day but it sure would be better if he did.
Brody: *singing along to country music*
And Bret tried to calm his nerves on the treadmill.
Bret: I heard a rumor that tomorrow's competition is athletic related. I hope that rumor was right.
A short while later the seven of them gathered in the kitchen for some dinner.
When they were finished, Kristine suggested that they all go outside for a fire.
The night went on and soon it was time for bed.
________________________________________________________________
The next morning Kristine made all the guys breakfast again. They better not get too used to this.
All the guys were pretty quiet during breakfast, they must have been nervous about the day.
When they were finished eating Kristine told them the plan for the day.
Kristine: Alright everyone, it is Tuesday again and you know what that means! So go upstairs, get ready and meet me in the challenge room in an hour.
Once Kristine was done getting ready, she had some time to kill so decided to do an interview while she waited.
Kristine: I know who I want to win the competition today, I'll be disappointed if he doesn't win but life goes on, he just might be the one getting sent home this week. I'm starting to feel a lot better about sending Vincent home. I don't think I'll have as many problems with sending someone home this week like I did last week. It will be easier for me I think. I'm also starting to be able to see myself with all the guys which kinda sucks because there can only be one winner. Only time will tell what happens. I can't wait to get to the final couple of weeks.
Meanwhile in the men's restroom...
Once everyone joined Kristine in the challenge room, Kristine told them about the details of this week's competition.
Kristine: You're all looking mighty fine today guys. This week's challenge is called "Prune That". As you can see, you'll each be shaping a bonsai tree. The one who finishes shaping their tree the fastest without making a mess wins the competition. Any questions? No. Good, everyone go stand in front of a tree and get ready.
Kristine: On your mark, get set, prune!
With those starting commands, the guys picked up their tools and started the task.
The competition went on for what seemed like hours and there was finally a winner. Congrats Derick!
Kristine: Congratulations Derick, I'm looking forward to our date tomorrow!
Once the competition was over everyone went their separate ways again.
Bret: I really thought I was going to win that one.
Kristine: You were close, if it hadn't been for the mess, you and I would have the solo date tomorrow.
Derick had apparently decided to do a victory dance.
Jimmy tried to take his mind off things with a good old game of Blicblock.
Kai decided to watch some sort of show on the cooking channel. He kept yelling at the screen.
Brody chose to work on a song.
And Ty sat down for some reading.
Later on they all joined back together for some lunch.
Kristine: I was thinking that today we could break tradition and go somewhere else for the afternoon. I'm starting to feel a little cooped up in this house and would love a change of scenery.
Everyone else seemed to love the idea. So it was decided that the seven of them would spend the rest of the day away from home.
The place they were visiting is called Rock on National. There is a pool, a bar, a place to grill your food, and even somewhere to dance. This place sounds awesome!
Once the group arrived they decided to go for a swim.
An hour or so later they were bombarded by children.
Derick, Jimmy and Kristine decided to go sit down and chat.
Jimmy: Man I hate kids. They just ruin the vibe. I'd probably die if I ever had a kid.
Derick: Woah man, that's a little far don't you think? Don't you want to carry on your genetics? That's all I want to do. My kids will be perfect and beautiful someday.
Kristine: You don't want kids Jimmy? That's one of the things that is most important to me in life. I want kids someday.
Jimmy: Eh, maybe someday but you can't really do much with children.
Derick: We'd make genetically pure babies Kristine.
Kristine: You have got to be kidding me.
After her discussion with Derick and Jimmy, Kristine decided to check in on Kai. He had volunteered to make dinner and she was curious as to what he was making.
Kristine: Mmm. That smells delicious! What are you making?
Kai: Veggie burgers, I'm using my secret recipe. I guarantee you'll like them
Kristine: How interesting. They sound tasty.
Kristine excused herself to go change. Her swimsuit was still kinda damp and she wanted to be more comfortable.
Kristine decided to sit with Brody and Ty for dinner.
Brody: What the plum is this plum? This is NOT a burger.
Ty: I don't know man but it's pretty awful.
Kristine: It's apparently a veggie burger and they are Kai's specialty. I never would have guessed he likes this kind of food.
After dinner, the group decided to get some drinks. The bar downstairs was fantastic.
A short while later they decided to do some dancing. The venue had a headliner DJ that night and they didn't want to miss out on the fun.
It was pretty late when they got home so they called it a night and headed to bed.
________________________________________________________________
The next morning Kristine woke up early and decided to get a little boxing in before breakfast.
She was surprised to find that she wasn't the only one up at this hour.
Kristine: Good morning guys!
She grabbed a plate of food and sat down with them.
Bret: So its solo date day, what are you and Derick going to do?
Kristine: I can't tell you. I might tell you tonight once it's over with but I can't tell you anything about it until it's over with.
Brody: Come on now, how about a hint?
Kristine: Nope, sorry.
Kai: Try not to have too much fun, our date next week will be a lot better than this one.
Kristine: Don't get your hopes up too high. You never know who will win the dates.
When she was finished eating she went downstairs to shower and get ready. When she got back upstairs she found Derick in the kitchen.
Kristine: Derick, we gotta get going soon. We're on a tight schedule. The producers had a hard time getting us reservations and I don't want to miss them.
Derick: Chill out, I'm just about done eating. It will take like 10 minutes to get ready. I promise.
Jimmy: Where are you two going?
Kristine: I can't tell you, I'm sorry.
Ty: Come on now.
Kristine: Nope.
Half an hour later Derick was finally ready.
Kristine: 10 minutes my plum.
Derick: I'm sorry. Looking this good takes time.
Kristine: Let's go. I don't want to be any later than we already are.
Kristine: Okay so for our date I thought this would be the perfect spot. I mean you're really into your body and being in good shape, I too like to work out and do yoga so I thought this health club and spa would be the best place for us.
Derick: That's actually really thoughtful. I mean I probably wouldn't pick out a spa personally but it sounds like a fun place.
Once they had gone inside, checked in and gotten ready they decided to start their date off with some meditation.
Kristine: We are meditating. It helps to clear the mind. It's easier to do so in silence so please keep it down.
After meditating, they decided to squeeze in a quick workout before the yoga class started.
For some reason Derick didn't want to sit in the back with Kristine, he opted for the place at the front of the class.
Next up was their time for the couple's massage. Their legs were feeling a little cramped so they chose the foot massage.
Last on their to do last at the spa was to hang out in the sauna for a little.
After they were through with their activities at the spa, they both hit the showers. When they were finished they were on their way to the next destination.
Derick: Where are we?
Kristine: Since you're really into sports and what not, I figured the other best place for us to bond would be this sports bar. I hope you like it.
They were both pretty hungry after the spa so they decided to order some food.
They took their food inside to eat.
Derick: So if the Llamacorns win this next game, they'll be in the finals. I sure hope they win.
Kristine: When is the game?
Derick: Saturday. I know you'll be busy and all with taking the day to yourself, I just thought I'd give you the option to watch the game with me.
Kristine: Thanks for the offer but I really do need to be alone that day.
Just then another girl interrupted their conversation.
Other girl: I'll watch the game with you. Plum, you can even come over to my house!
Kristine: Umm sorry but him and I are on a date right now, I don't think he'll be joining you.
Derick: Yeah, I'm with her. Sorry.
Kristine: What was that you just slipped into your pocket? Did she hand you her number?
Derick: What? No. My pocket was kind of hanging out of my pants, I was fixing it.
After that they moved to the couch to watch the sports highlights. They weren't alone for long. Sorry Kristine that you keep having such bad luck on these dates.
Derick: Come on Kristine, let's go outside. It will be a lot more private.
Kristine: Okay.
Going outside definitely improved Kristine's mood.
Kristine: Thanks for bringing me out here, I thought you'd want to stay inside.
Derick: Nah. I saw that you were upset and I'm trying to make this date a good one. It might be the only solo one I get with you.
Things were heating up quickly.
Derick was even genuinely surprised when Kristine kissed him!
Derick: I wasn't expecting that after today.
Kristine: Yeah this date had a few bumps but that doesn't mean it was a bad date. I still had fun.
Derick: Me too. Thanks for today.
Although the date had ended, the night was still young. It was about an hour before dinner time when they got back to the mansion and Kristine decided to make dinner for the household.
When Kristine got downstairs, she went straight to her easel. She sure did miss painting. Before moving into the mansion, she used to have time to paint everyday. Anymore it's only a couple times a week.
Meanwhile upstairs...
Derick was telling the some of the others about the date.
Derick: So first of all we go to this lame spa, I knew I was going to hate it. Spas are so overrated. She made me take part in meditation and a yoga class. I did get to see her in only a towel at least. I kept hoping it was going to slip but it didn't.
Kai: Did you kiss? I hope you didn't.
Derick: Yeah. I didn't think we would by the way things were going.
Brody: What do you mean?
Derick: Well we were sitting at the bar and this lady kept flirting with me. Kristine thought she shut her down but she didn't. The other girl slipped me her number and Kristine almost caught it.
Bret: Are you going to call it?
Derick: I'm going to think about it. I mean there's a 1 in 6 chance right now that I'll end up with Kristine. Those odds really aren't the best. You know?
Jimmy was overhearing the conversation and was in the middle of making himself a drink.
And Ty was working on his piano skills. He really just wanted to drown out the story with some kind of noise. He didn't want to hear about Kristine's date with someone else.
Back downstairs, Kristine had finished her painting and had sat down in front of the fireplace and TV with a drink. This was her way of unwinding after an eventful day.
________________________________________________________________
Kristine woke up the next morning, took her shower and got ready for the day.
When she had gotten upstairs she couldn't find anyone. It had appeared that everyone else had already eaten. So she grabbed a plate of food and sat down all by herself.
After her breakfast, Kristine went upstairs. Luckily she found Brody.
Kristine: Hey there, what are you up to?
Brody: Oh just feeding the fish. I like to just watch them. I find them fascinating.
Kristine: Oh nice, have you seen the others? I haven't seen anyone besides you since I came up from my room.
Brody: Oh I think a couple of the guys are in the hobby room.
Sure enough Kristine found these two playing video games.
Kristine: Good morning you guys. Who's winning?
Derick: Definitely Jimmy. I think he plays this way too much.
Jimmy: I gotta spend my time doing something.
Over by the window was Ty reading.
Kristine: Hey Ty, what are you reading?
Ty: Just this book about this girl who volunteers for her sister to save her life, this girl competes against a bunch of others about her age until all but one is alive. It's really good. You can read it when I'm done.
Downstairs in the living room, Kristine found Kai.
Kristine: Have you learned much from these shows?
Kai: No, I mainly just watch them for entertainment. Like right now just watch the dumb lady. She doesn't know plum. I deserve a show, this show is horrible.
Through the window Kristine saw some splashes in the pool so she went outside to see what was going on. It was just Bret swimming around.
Kristine: How's the water this morning!
Bret: A little chilly at first but you get used to it after a while. Looks like you're ready for the group date later!
After seeing that everyone was pretty busy with their own thing, Kristine decided to go work on her chess skills while waiting for it to be time to leave.
Once everyone had eaten lunch and finished getting ready, it was finally time for them to go.
Kristine: So answer me honestly, what did you think of the museum?
Jimmy: I loved it. I didn't think I would like it this much but I had a great time.
Bret: I agree, you were right it was pretty cool. I learned a lot too.
Kai: It was interesting at best. I mean, I could have been doing anything else more worthwhile. I really kind of hated it. I'm sorry.
Kristine: That's disappointing to hear.
Brody: First of all I want to say that it was better than I expected it to be. I mean I really wanted to see some statues of naked women but it was a good experience none the less.
Kristine: Sorry that they didn't have any of those statues here, I'm glad you still enjoyed it.
Kristine: Did you enjoy the museum?
Ty: I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything but I really didn't care much for it.
After Kristine finished talking to all the guys, they headed onto the next location. They would be spending the evening at a cafe/bar.
Upon arrival they headed straight to the cafe part. They were starving and wanted to get some food in themselves.
After their dinner, they headed into the VIP room for drinks.
It was starting a get a bit stuffy in the room so they all went outside and took a dip in the pool.
After that, Kristine spent a little bit of time with each of the guys.
Since it was a Thursday night, the bar wasn't staying open late. The six of them headed back to the house and did a little bit of dancing before bed. They even let Derick join in on the fun!
________________________________________________________________
The next morning Kristine went upstairs to find Kai busy in the kitchen making breakfast.
Meanwhile...
Derick was out for a run.
Bret was meditating.
And Brody was swimming.
They all joined Kristine and Kai in the kitchen for breakfast when they were through with their activities.
Kristine: Guys it's Friday! You know what that means, party day!
Jimmy: What's our party going to be this week?
Kristine: A costume party.
Kai: What? You can't be serious. Costume parties happen around Halloween.
Kristine: Well I thought it would be fun to have one. That's why you were all instructed to bring a costume of some sort.
Derick: I thought we'd be going out somewhere in our costumes, not staying in. Kind of a letdown.
Kristine: Oh? Sorry about that? If you're not into it then that's fine. You don't have to join the party.
Bret: Will it be in the party room again?
Kristine: Sure thing.
Ty: When should we be ready by?
Kristine: Oh I'd say three or so. I mean you have all day to get ready so take your time. I'm going to go back to my room for a while. So you might all want to start working on your skills for next week's challenge. You're going to want to make sure you're really precise with what you do.
Kristine went back down to her room when she was finished eating. She didn't sleep too well the night before and wanted to try to get a couple more hours in while she had the chance.
The guys all gathered in the living room and where trying to figure out which skill set would come most in handy come Tuesday.
A short while later they all went their separate ways and tried to work on the skills they thought they'd need the most.
Kristine had woken back up and decided to take a soak in the tub.
When she was through with that she moved onto the computer and checked her email.
Upstairs in the men's bathroom, the guys had just finished getting ready.
They started the party off with some dancing.
After a while Kristine started to get some one on one time with each of the contestants.
Ty: Kristine you're so beautiful. I thought you needed to hear that.
Kristine: Thanks Ty, I didn't know you were a fan of Star Wars, but your costume is so fitting!
Brody: I'll be your knight in shining armor Kristine.
Kristine: Oh man that was actually kind of funny, you're sweet Brody.
Kai: What do you think of my costume? It's fitting right?
Kristine: I didn't expect this to be your costume but it's pretty great.
Kristine: First of all watch where you're putting your hands. Yes we went on a date but there are boundaries.
Derick: Sorry, I only have good intentions and I didn't mean to upset you.
Kristine: Bret is that you? That costume is perfect for you!
Bret: Thanks! Yours is too!
Jimmy: Looking lovely as always Kristine.
Kristine: Aww thanks Jimmy, you look good too!
Next up was time for some good ol' hamburger cake.
Then it was time for some regular food.
To finish the party they group did some dancing.
After the party, the group decided to go swimming.
After the sun went down, they all got dressed and moved things to the fire.
Kristine: So tomorrow's Saturday so I probably won't be seeing much of any of you, I might not even be seeing you guys at all. I just want you to know that today was a lot of fun and tomorrow I'll be making a hard decision. I'll definitely see you all on Sunday. Good night.
After she said her goodbyes, Kristine went off to bed.
________________________________________________________________
When Kristine woke up the next morning she went on a run. She would be making a very important decision today and needed a clear mind.
She went upstairs for her interview when she got back to the house.
Kristine: As of right now I somewhat have an idea of who I'll be sending home tomorrow. This past week has just flown by. I had a lot of fun this week too. I got to get to know Derick a lot better and I feel like I might see a future with him, I mean I still need more time to tell and everyone else deserves a chance too but I think he's a great guy. I'm on better terms now with Brody too, I'm glad he's getting better at keeping away from the other women. There was a definite improvement from last week. I was hoping that I'd get a bit more of alone time with Bret, I feel like I know the least about him at this point. Its a plus that he likes art. That was a side to him I didn't expect but I'm glad he has it. Ty tries hard to be what I'm looking for and he stays out of the drama. He really keeps to himself though and I wish he was more outgoing. I expected him to like the art gallery but he didn't and that was disappointing. This week I tried even harder to get close to Jimmy, don't get me wrong. I feel like I have the best friendship with him in the house but there is nothing there romantically. Nothing. I have a great time with him though. He brings out my wild side. Kai... (sighs) this week he was starting to get so annoying. He always had to be right there it felt like. He had to know everyone else's business. It was a letdown when he told me he didn't like the art gallery. He's really sweet and caring though.
Kristine: What do you mean that my skin just broke out in tiger stripes? Is that even normal? Or possible? What do I do?
After being reassured that breaking out in tiger stripes is quite common and easily curable, the interview went on.
Kristine: So I just got done going for a run and I will be spending the rest of the day relaxing and thinking about what to do about tomorrow. I think I'll probably take a nap at some point, I'm having a massage therapist come over later, I really enjoy that fireplace downstairs too so I think I'll have another fire. I'm not sure about what else, but I'm taking things easy today.
She went downstairs when the interview was complete and took some medicine the producers gave her.
Kristine: I am feeling A LOT better.
Although she was feeling better, she didn't want to risk it so she decided to to lay in bed for a while. Not long after, she fell asleep.
Kristine was pretty hungry when she woke up- she hadn't eaten yet today so she went upstairs, ate real quick and waited for the massage therapist to get there. She had requested a stone massage and that's what she got.
After the massage was over and the massage therapist left, she took a mud bath.
Next up on her agenda was to light a fire and get some drinks made.
She then got dressed and sat her happy little self down. It was at that moment Kristine had made up her mind. She knew who would be going home tomorrow.
Throughout the day, each of the guys had come in for their interviews as well. They had all been busy working on their skills and relaxing.
Ty: Do I think I'll be going home this week? No, I don't. I'm basically perfect for her and I'm waiting for her to realize that. Yeah I didn't like that stupid art gallery she drug us all too but that doesn't mean I hate art. Her and I have chemistry, I feel it.
Brody: I don't think I'm going anywhere. I'm showing Kristine that I can be faithful, it ain't easy I'll tell you that much. We still have a strong bond and I see it only getting stronger from here.
Kai: Kristine loves my cooking! She let me cook for her a couple times this week and she loved it. At this point I think I'm the only one who has these feelings for her, she's amazing and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I think she knows it too which is why she won't be sending me home tomorrow. I'm safe.
Derick: I won the solo date so I have immunity right? That's what Brody said and he's still here, but whatever. I know I'm safe. I showed Kristine that I know how the be the perfect gentleman on our date- she loved it.
Bret: I didn't get much time with Kristine this week. I hope she doesn't send me home because of it. I came in second place for the solo date. I wish I would have won but there's always hope for next week. It was a lot of fun being able to leave the house that extra day this week and I loved the costume party.
Jimmy: I am confident I will not be kicked off the show tomorrow. I'm still trying to open myself up to Kristine, its hard to do so. She's become my best friend here at the house. We just get along so well. I know it upset her when I told her that I didn't want kids ever but I might be able to come around to the idea.
The rest of the day went on and though the guys missed Kristine's presence, they knew she needed her space. The guys kept themselves busy with working on skills, watching, TV, and playing games. Kristine kept to herself for the rest of the day.
________________________________________________________________
The next morning Kristine woke up and made herself some oatmeal. She tried to eat it quickly. She didn't want to risk running into any of the guys.
When she was through with eating, she decided to go back downstairs and play some games on her computer.
Later that afternoon, all the guys gathered in the ceremony room waiting for Kristine.
They were all pretty nervous. They kept glancing at the table in the corner. Although most of them were confident they wouldn't be sent home today, they still were dreading what was to come.
Kristine walked in the room and made her way to her seat. It felt like an eternity.
Kristine: I don't know if I'm ever going to get used to the sight of you all in your suits. You all clean up very well. Shall we begin?
Kristine: I want to start this off by saying that this was another fun week for me. You all know how to have a good time and I'm so grateful that you're all here. It hurts me to have to do this and I hope you understand but its elimination day and one of you has to go home.
Kristine: Kai, I am so sorry but I'm going to have to send you home. This week was a lot of fun but I'm afraid you and I are not meant to be. It was a deal breaker that you hated the art gallery. You need to know that art is my biggest passion in life and I need a man in my life that supports that. You have this passion for cooking and I admire that, really but you're too intense about it. This whole week I felt like I couldn't breathe when I was around you, it was as if you were suffocating me. I'm so sorry.
Kristine: Do you Jimmy, Brody, Bret, Ty, and Derick accept a rose?
All the guys accepted.
When the elimination was over, Kristine went upstairs for her interview while Kai went to pack and everyone else went to change.
Kristine: It hurt having to send someone else home but I honestly didn't see much of a future with him. We are just too different. He's going to find someone someday who is perfect for him, I know it. I felt so bad when I looked at his face and saw tears in his eyes. I guess he might have really had feelings for me.
When her interview was over, Kai came in to do his.
Kai: Kristine is such a plum! She knew I had feelings for her and she eliminates me? I was going to do whatever it took to win her heart. But it's too late now. I hope she realizes what she's done and regrets this decision. I'm sad she's done this for me, but I'm sure I'll find better, there has got to be someone better than her out there.
Kai went on his way after the interview and the rest of the house got back to normal. They spent the rest of the day watching movies, dancing and swimming.
What another exciting episode! Thank you for tuning it. Tune in next week for more dates, drama and dancing! See you then!
******Author's Note******
-If you liked the lot "Rock On National" it was made by Hleffingwell and it can be found here.
I made some adjustments to it for my story.
-If you liked the sports bar from the solo date, it was made by Issywoo56 and you can download it here.
Some adjustments were made for my story.
-If you liked the museum from the group date, it was made by Kniffte72 and it can be downloaded here.
-If you liked the bar venue from the group date, it was made by OOOFriction and you can download it here.
I made some adjustments to it for my story.
-If you liked the sports bar from the solo date, it was made by Issywoo56 and you can download it here.
Some adjustments were made for my story.
-If you liked the museum from the group date, it was made by Kniffte72 and it can be downloaded here.
-If you liked the bar venue from the group date, it was made by OOOFriction and you can download it here.
I made some adjustments to it for my story.

























































































































































































I can see why she sent Kai home. Derick and Kristine came off as friends to me for a while so I was surprised when they kissed. Such a busy week!
ReplyDelete