Kristine found Bret in the kitchen after he got off work the next day.
Kristine: Bret! You'll never guess what! Bret: What is it my love?
Kristine: I'm pregnant! We're going to have another baby!
Now that her husband knew, it was time to tell Lorraine.
Kristine: Lorraine, sweetheart. I have some very important news to tell you. I'm pregnant!
Lorraine: Yay mommy! I'm so excited.
Kristine: That means that you're going to have a baby sister...
Kristine: or a baby brother.
Lorraine: I'll FINALLY have someone to play with!
The time just flew by and before they knew it, Kristine was nearing the end of her pregnancy.
After all those problems the last time she was at the hospital, Kristine had vowed not to give birth there again. She had decided that she would rather do it on her own without a doctor. Good thing they hadn't taken apart the nursery from when Lorraine was a baby because the baby was coming.
Luckily her and Bret had a boy and girl named picked because...
Kristine finally gave birth to not one but two babies! Kristine called for Lorraine and Bret to join her in the nursery so she could introduce McKenna and Ruben to their sister and father.














Twin time!! So happy little Lorraine got some siblings to play with. Can't wait to see them grow up :)
ReplyDelete