Kristine: Happy age up day my sweet little princess, you are so beautiful.
Bret: I can't believe this day has finally come.
Lorraine: Thanks mommy.
Bret: I love you so much.
Lorraine: I love you too daddy.
Bret: Would you like to see your new room? Your mom worked very hard on making it perfect for you.
Lorraine: I get a new room!? That's so cool!
Kristine: Come on, let's go see it.
Lorraine: You two are the best! I love it.
Once Lorraine turned into a child, time flew by faster than ever. Kristine occupied herself during the daytime with painting and she would periodically check on and tend to her garden.
When Lorraine would get home from school, Kristine would help her daughter with her homework.
Then Lorraine would get time to do whatever she wished. Whether it be playing outside, working on skills, watching TV, it was up to her.
Bret: Would you like to see your new room? Your mom worked very hard on making it perfect for you.
Lorraine: I get a new room!? That's so cool!
Kristine: Come on, let's go see it.
Lorraine: You two are the best! I love it.
Once Lorraine turned into a child, time flew by faster than ever. Kristine occupied herself during the daytime with painting and she would periodically check on and tend to her garden.
When Lorraine would get home from school, Kristine would help her daughter with her homework.
Then Lorraine would get time to do whatever she wished. Whether it be playing outside, working on skills, watching TV, it was up to her.
Bret and Kristine had to accept that their once infant daughter, was growing up.








Zomg she's so pretty!!! Can't wait to see her as a teen.
ReplyDelete