Bret began his pre-parental panic as soon as he and Kristine arrived at the hospital. Kristine however stayed as calm as possible and went to check herself in.
Receptionist: Ah yes, what is your name? I'll get you all checked in.
Receptionist: One moment please miss. Hello? Thank you for calling the Simopolis Medical Center, how may I direct your call?
Kristine: Are you kidding me!? I need assistance here!
Receptionist: You're all checked in! head back through those doors straight back and there you will find the operating rooms. Go to the one marked "#2". Your doctor will follow you back.
Kristine followed the receptionist's directions.
Doctor: Hello, I'm Dr. Jeanne. Change into this gown, lay down, and we're going to have a baby here tonight!
Kristine: I'm so relieved to have a lady doctor, I was kinda of nervous.
Dr. Jeanne: Nothing to worry about, this will be a speedy delivery.
Dr. Jeanne began the delivery but then changed clothes and walked out of the room. Kristine was left in the machine and she was not impressed.
It appeared the Dr. Jeanne had more important things to attend to.
Kristine was directed to go to the other operating room by her new doctor, Dr. Hansen.
Dr. Hansen: I sincerely apologize for all that has gone on here tonight, it seems that your previous doctor had lost track of time and had to get going because her shift was up. But have no fear, I will make this as painless as possible. Ready to begin?
Kristine: I'm more than ready, I want to meet my baby.
Dr. Hansen began the delivery but there was another hiccup. Thankfully things went smoothly after that. Bret finally joined Kristine in the room too!
Nurse: Doctor, can I help with anything? Also, miss, your husband would like to come into the room if that is okay.
Bret had made it into the room just in time to witness the birth of this baby girl Lorraine.
The new parents sure look proud.
Kristine: Come on, let's get our baby girl home.
******Author's Note******
~This was the most eventful birth I have ever had in the sims! I couldn't believe all the problems that Kristine had run into, thankfully I had got it all screencapped!
~I think it would be best to do a longer update for this one, so much happened and I wanted to include it in the story.


















Delivery craziness lol. That kinda chaos never happen to me, but it was too funny. Although I doubt Kristine found it funny!
ReplyDelete